Breaking: Boeing wins the US Air Force Next Generation Air Dominance fighter contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly what I meant when I told @tower9 that "Dont teach your father how to ****".

I don't know much about military aviation but I know the software industry inside out.

No one doubts American ingenuity and resourcefulness. But I am absolutely positive that the flooding of the software sector with Indians is the Achilles heel that will rot American tech from the inside out.
 
Will it be fraking expensive like F-22, forcing Airforce to order few of them and none of them likely would see an actual combat, making the money well spent...aka F-22?

I was hoping for 7th generation.
 
Because the US government cannot provide the F47 physical machine and test flight video, I don't believe that the F47 has been tested.
That way there is no proof that any of the Chinese missiles actually work. We have never seen a video of DF-41 in flight or deploying its MIRV (we have MIRV pictures of American missiles). Or Chinese anti ship ballsitic missile actually hitting a moving target in sea.

Should I say that China is not having any MIRV? Or no Anti Ship Ballistic missiles?
 
I don't know much about military aviation but I know the software industry inside out.
Your knowledge of software or software industry is minimal at best. And no, Australia does not have any significant software industry.
 
Because the US government cannot provide the F47 physical machine and test flight video, I don't believe that the F47 has been tested.

I believe the US Chief of Staff said that the F47 will make its first flight in 2028, because the US has the technical foundation

Oh shut up man.

I had told @Beijingwalker that

-during the 1st Trmp presidency he had said '6t gen fighters of the USAF are already flying'. So the USAF has been testing them for at least 6 to 7 years
- USAF has 'competition' approach - F22/ Black Widow, F16/ Cobra. So there are probably 2 or 3 different pkatforms in the air

He called me jealous/ US imperial slave/ Indian bootlicker of US and so on

ONLY the chinese were thinking the US doesn't have 6th gen fighters.
 
Oh shut up man.

I had told @Beijingwalker that

-during the 1st Trmp presidency he had said '6t gen fighters of the USAF are already flying'. So the USAF has been testing them for at least 6 to 7 years
- USAF has 'competition' approach - F22/ Black Widow, F16/ Cobra. So there are probably 2 or 3 different pkatforms in the air

He called me jealous/ US imperial slave/ Indian bootlicker of US and so on

ONLY the chinese were thinking the US doesn't have 6th gen fighters.
Then please show the F47 entity to prove that it has flown, instead of showing a PPT to prove that it exists.

The F47 picture on display is with a canard flight layout, can it be called a sixth-generation aircraft?
 
Then please show the F47 entity to prove that it has flown, instead of showing a PPT to prove that it exists.

The F47 picture on display is with a canard flight layout, can it be called a sixth-generation aircraft?
They don't have to prove anything to you D.A what part of that can't you get through your thick head?
 
2028 for induction if I am reading right seems quite ambitious given past history with previous stealth programs. I think more likely in the 2030s at some point seems more realistic.
 
Your knowledge of software or software industry is minimal at best. And no, Australia does not have any significant software industry.

LOL, I don't want to derail the thread. People can look here to see where I wiped the floor with you as you made a fool of yourself talking about software design principles

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top