Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Massive communication disruption right now. Perfect time to start a minor military conflict for Israel.

Is this actually technological feasible?

Batteries cannot be made to explode like that I am pretty sure.

Only methods of making batteries explode is by heat or extremely fast over charging.
Charging can be done without cable, I think this is the enterance, I need to ask some one working in radio technology to explain it.

Up to 1,200 Hezbollah terrorists have been maimed.

Israel somehow sold thousands of RDX filled pagers to Hezbollah
Someone infiltrated Hezbollah and shared them rigged phones to be used for communication (maybe thinking it's secure). It's such a massive intel op if this is true.

Charging can be done without cable, I think this is the enterance, I need to ask some one working in radio technology to explain it.

But the battery would need to be literally frying before this could happen. User would know something was up.

Would be really interested to know if it is possible to hack into a phone/pager and make the battery explode like that.

The other possibility is these pagers were supplied with explosive charges hidden in them and now they have been made to explode. If that is the case, Hezbollah are not carrying out basic security checks on devices they supply.

But the battery would need to be literally frying before this could happen. User would know something was up.

Would be really interested to know if it is possible to hack into a phone/pager and make the battery explode like that.

The other possibility is these pagers were supplied with explosive charges hidden in them and now they have been made to explode. If that is the case, Hezbollah are not carrying out basic security checks on devices they supply.

Supply chain, small amount of explosive placed in device

If you were Hezbollah this should motivate you to hit Israel even more

Someone just did make the battery explode.

This has to be the start of something. This is not something you use against Hezbollah in isolation.

Supply chain, small amount of explosive placed in device

If you were Hezbollah this should motivate you to hit Israel even more
It's actually demoralizing when you don't know what to expect.

It's actually demoralizing when you don't know what to expect.

You got to make it motivate you, when you deal with a enemy giving up is not a option

Otherwise Muslims would have given up multiple times against everyone from.crusaders to Mongols

The west has put the Zionists in amongst the middle east to create this chaos, so you have to keep pushing, keep the Jews out of northern Israel, out pressure, use international law and boycott

It's up to Iran and Hezbollah now to response and hit back

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back