Govt to present constitutional amendments in next NA session

If the Turks, Sri Lankans and Bengali's can get freedom
without me then I am sure Pakistan with a much larger
population can do it without me.
Pakistanis need Don Quixote to fight the evil .... don't disappoint them

If any army chief gets 5 years, then democracy will be gone. We all know If any Army Chief gets a five-year term, democracy will be finished. We all know he controls everything. Once he gets five years straight, what's next? He’ll demand 10 years, then 15, then 30 years, like former Egyptian President Mubarak. Take someone like General Asim Munir – trust me, I wouldn't even hire him as a security guard for any of my restaurants; he might kidnap my Clint’s family and associates. He is not fit for the job. He’s far too generous for any community, let alone running a country."

I wrote an article in which I mentioned that Qazi's extension is just a diversion; the real extension is Asim Munir's. However, I can't seem to find that article anywhere on this website

The Army Chief's appointment should not be for more than one year. This would empower democratic parties more than the Army Chief. A three-year term for the Army Chief makes him more powerful than the Chief Justice, the Prime Minister, and the President

The Army Chief's appointment should not be for more than one year. This would empower democratic parties more than the Army Chief. A three-year term for the Army Chief makes him more powerful than the Chief Justice, the Prime Minister, and the President
1 year is too short because it expires too quickly. I have a better proposition

The Army Chief extension must be tied with the Prime Ministers tenure. If the government collapses, new Army Chief and new Prime Minister

1 year is too short because it expires too quickly. I have a better proposition

The Army Chief extension must be tied with the Prime Ministers tenure. If the government collapses, new Army Chief and new Prime Minister
If we tired them together they will conspire against opposition parties. Because they both will be beneficial of the system

No politician, minister, or elected member of parliament should be allowed to own property abroad. Any officer above the rank of colonel should not be permitted to travel abroad, as it poses a security risk. Additionally, any officer of grade 19 or above must not be allowed to travel or own properties abroad, as it is a security risk to the country.
This alone condition will make 90% out of big races

If we tired them together they will conspire against opposition parties. Because they both will be beneficial of the system
We will have Haseena’s government but it’s okay for few years if it brings stability in the country.

We lack stability and everyone conspires against each other.

I don't understand why do we even have the Ministry and Minister of Defence, or even PM at this point when we have our great COAS, meri jind meri jaan.
That is sad reality 😜

this discussion belongs to Pakistan security it must not be social media thing by doing this. You are bringing down the value of the discussion Mr. Admin.

We will have Haseena’s government but it’s okay for few years if it brings stability in the country.

We lack stability and everyone conspires against each other.
Stability only can come when you give the right to the right person who won more than two third majority

A insider close to khan said..Asim Munir had made it very clear to Imran Khan during the multiple jail dialogues that the Establishment will push constitutional amendments if he does not accept the deal. And Khan Sb responded, “jo karna hai kar lo, I and the public will deal with you on the streets”.

Even dipty prime minister who is very close to Nawaz Sharif does not know about constitutional amendments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back