Sare Majboor hain !
Sir Jhooka ker , Daka Dalte hain

Salary milti hai , Majboor hain!

Awam ko mar ker bolte hain - Apna Haq na mang , Hum Majboor hain

Jin ki "JAN" Islamabad ki Botal main hai

جن کی جان اسلام آباد کی بوتل مین

1725983889200.png

Last edited:
Pakistani people should show some spine instead of big talk all the time. It's time to come out and support IK. Throw the current govt and bring Imran back.

These things usually work like a Hive mind, have enough people on the streets and more will come automatically due to safety in numbers. All PTI has to do is to get to that magic figure. Though, that magic figure changes based on the state and the culture.

These things usually work like a Hive mind, have enough people on the streets and more will come automatically due to safety in numbers. All PTI has to do is to get to that magic figure. Though, that magic figure changes based on the state and the culture.
There has been firing on PTI protesters couple of days back but it's no where in the news.

Salary ki Adat hai Islamabad police ko

They love the salary and steady job

Majboor hain

Job Dutues for Blue Wardi

1- Park car on side , and eat food from food stalls
2- Protocol duty for Rich people in Islamabad
3- Dinner at hotel for free
4- Protocol duty for Rich people's children
5- Use Violence against Citizen of Pakistan asking for Human Rights

Steady pay check hai , Majboori hai

If they kidnap and beat up own citizen

Have you every seen these Blue Wardi wale , helping Poor in Pakistan?

Last edited:
Just love of Salary , status , Job , steady income
I'll add on to this. The common man holds out hope for one day being able to live just like the elite of this country does (robe jhaarna). Hence, he's not that interested in any revolution.

Well the establishment has opened Pandora box, people in KP are very angry the way situation is unfolding.

I don’t know why but I sense a secret deal between PTI and establishment is now in place.

PTI regaining grounds by every passing day and despite the fact many High/Supreme Court judgements are coming against them. They are overall gaining grounds quickly.

Until last year 90 out of 100% PTI leaders were behind bar or in hiding… now if they are arrested, they are released overnight. Now only 20% of their leaders are facing charges. They were not allowed to hold rally but now the establishment allowed a grand “jalsa” in writing…

Overall we are heading towards normalisation

Gandapur defends speech at Islamabad rally, refuses to apologise​

K-P CM says he was not forcibly detained but had to attend a meeting with government officials

Shahid Hamid
September 11, 2024

ali amin gandapur and imran khan photo file

Ali Amin Gandapur and Imran Khan. PHOTO: FILE

PESHAWAR: Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur has defended his absence after a speech at a Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) rally in Islamabad, stating that he was not forcibly detained but had to attend a meeting with government officials.

He also remained firm on his remarks made during the rally, refusing to apologise.

Addressing concerns raised by members of his parliamentary party during a meeting in Peshawar on Tuesday, Gandapur explained, "I had an official meeting with authorities, so I had to stay overnight. There was no force involved."

Parliamentary members had expressed worry over his prolonged absence. Gandapur clarified, "Due to jammers, I could not stay in contact, which led to concern among my family and colleagues."

Regarding his controversial remarks at the Sangjani rally, the chief minister said, "I stand by my words. I will neither retract nor apologise." He further added, "PTI founder Imran Khan has endorsed my stance. Anyone opposing it can do so."

His firm tone garnered support from the parliamentary members, who backed his stance and agreed to adopt a hardline approach in future rallies. The members also decided that five to seven members would deliver strong speeches during the assembly sessions to express their emotions.

The closed-door meeting at the Chief Minister's House in Peshawar also outlined a future strategy, with plans for more rallies across the country.

Earlier, Gandapur's absence for over eight hours raised concerns. Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s Adviser on Information, Barrister Saif, had issued a statement expressing concern, saying, "Chief Minister Gandapur is in Islamabad, but we have no information on his whereabouts. Attempts to contact him have failed, and his phone is switched off."

Speculations arose that Gandapur might have been arrested after a case was registered against him in Islamabad. An FIR was filed at Sangjani Police Station, alleging unlawful detention of a district official who had warned Gandapur and his team about exceeding the time limit for the rally.

Gandapur also came under criticism for his aggressive comments against journalists during the PTI power show in Islamabad.

Several federal ministers and senators condemned his remarks. Despite this, Gandapur remained defiant, stating that if the PTI founder, Imran Khan, is not legally released within one to two weeks, "we will have him freed ourselves" and announced plans to hold another rally in Lahore.

Sick and tired of Pakistani army jarnails and ISI croonies... Eff'ed up Pakistan... broke Pakistan in 71 but their arrogance did not go away, doing it again.

That is because they didn't get punished for 1971 or any Martial Law.
Pakistan needs to hang these Pakhay ke Dakoo of the lampposts of
Islamabad, only then the Country will move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back