Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Finally! ... is there some hope to see it at Zhuhai?
I don't know ........... Maybe ...........

The J20 is definitely coming. But I don't know exactly what type they are sending to the show.

These are the confirmed versions:
J20 AL-31F/WS10C version
J20 WS15 version
J20 two-seat version

I didn't say anything ............
I'm just providing pictures, you need to analyse the exact information yourself.
If I provide you with answers, you will lose the greatest pleasure of being a military fan ..............

I would say yes
At this very moment. All the Chinese military fans who posted these pictures are worried. They are worried that at any moment they may be invited by the police for tea .............. This also includes me................

I am risking jail time by posting these images to PDF .............

LOL
0903.jpg

At this very moment. All the Chinese military fans who posted these pictures are worried. They are worried that at any moment they may be invited by the police for tea .............. This also includes me................

LOL
View attachment 63782

Therefore as much as I enjoy and eagerly await any new image, you guys should most of all take care of yourself.

LOL
View attachment 63782

Safety comes first dear. Do take care of yourself. These things will comes out sooner or later and from many other sources.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, they have been working on it for decades. Building high thrust Turbofan is not child's play only 2 nations can do it so far!

It takes time, especially for China which has a weak industrial base after WWII, coupled with political and economic turmoil during Mao's time. A lot of time has been wasted. I never for once doubt it, that they will eventually pull it through!

Doesn't matter. It's enough that we get HD pictures.
Chinese military fans encounter this all the time. We're used to it ................

Any estimates on how many J-20s with WS-15s have been produced/in service yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back