China froze all export of antimony. That America must have to make military stuff like that plane

Firstly, you do know you stop exporting it mean you mine a lot less, up to 70% of Chinese Antimony is for export as per EU figure. I mean, do you really think China will keep the mining number up while cramping down
Mines are owned by the government, China can cut down the production and close some for future generations, China never depends on them for money. So money thing is the last thing in China's mind. Resources are non renewable, they won't be wasted like unsold manufactured products.

Mines are owned by the government, China can cut down the production and close some for future generations, China never depends on them for money. So money thing is the last thing in China's mind. Resources are non renewable, they won't be wasted like unsold manufactured products.
You do know if "resource" is not renewable, then so does manufactured products, right? Because you need resources to manufacture stuff.....you cant put nothing in the production line and make something.......Tell me, when all the antimony is gone, how do you make Batteries?

Last edited:
You do know if "resource" is not renewable, then so does manufactured products, right? Because you need resources to manufacture stuff.....you cant put nothing in the production line and make something.......Tell me, when all the antimony is gone, how do you make Batteries?
China stops exporting antimony doesn't mean China stops mining it, China still produces it for the domestic use.

China stops exporting antimony doesn't mean China stops mining it, China still produces it for the domestic use.
I am saying your logic is flaw, you said China wanted to preserve resource because they are non-renewable. And focus on Manufacture Goods.

My point is, if "resource" is non-renewable, so did products, because you need resource to make product, which mean either you stopped mining it altogether and start buying from overseas like the US, UK and the west did and hold on to your supply, you are using it themselves still dwindling the supply, you know that right? Again, so what will China use to make batteries when you run out of Antimony in China? Because as you said, resource are non-renewable.

I am saying your logic is flaw, you said China wanted to preserve resource because they are non-renewable. And focus on Manufacture Goods.

My point is, if "resource" is non-renewable, so did products, because you need resource to make product, which mean either you stopped mining it altogether and start buying from overseas like the US, UK and the west did and hold on to your supply, you are using it themselves still dwindling the supply, you know that right? Again, so what will China use to make batteries when you run out of Antimony in China? Because as you said, resource are non-renewable.
I said it can be saved for now for the future generations and we still mine it for our own domstic use, nobody said that China will stop mining natural resources because they are non renewable, your logic is so messed up. again, you don't have to be upset if both China and the west are happy with this ban.

I said it can be saved for now for the future generations and we still mine it for our own domstic use, nobody said that China will stop mining natural resources because they are non renewable, your logic is so messed up. again, you don't have to be upset if both China and the west are happy with this ban.
Then why raise the point they are "Non-renewable" that have no point in this at all. It's like bringing in rain forest is being devastated by global warming on this.......

And if this is the case, why would anyone is upset? I mean it's not the West forcing you to no export t to them, nor was there no one other than the Chinese mining Antimony. I mean why would the world be upset if China stop selling it to them?? It's not like only China mine Antimony, which make this entire post pointless.

Then why raise the point they are "Non-renewable" that have no point in this at all. It's like bringing in rain forest is being devastated by global warming on this.......
I said you don't have to be upset about this ban, if you are not, good then. I said non renewable because the production can be reduced and more can be saved for the future generations, good for China, if both sides are happy, it's a good deal.

I said you don't have to be upset about this ban, if you are not, good then. I said non renewable because the production can be reduced and more can be saved for the future generations, good for China, if both sides are happy, it's a good deal.
Again, why would anyone be upset, again, if China willingly giving up the dominant position in the industry, that means it doesn't mean anything to them, if anyone is upset, it's should be the Chinese, because they gave up the dominant position in the industry.

Again, it's not like only China is selling Antimony lol, as I said, your loss, our gain.

Again, why would anyone be upset, again, if China willingly giving up the dominant position in the industry, that means it doesn't mean anything to them, if anyone is upset, it's should be the Chinese, because they gave up the dominant position in the industry.

Again, it's not like only China is selling Antimony lol, as I said, your loss, our gain.
Chinese market is big and good enough to ensure China's lead, I'll see we'll wait and see and you sayt our loss and you gain, let's wait and see then.

Chinese market is big and good enough to ensure China's lead, I'll see we'll wait and see and you sayt our loss and you gain, let's wait and see then.
Do you know how basic economy work?

I mean, you are talking about supply and demand, it wouldn't matter how big is the Chinese market if you don't sell or buy overseas......

As I said, you start clamping the export, people will still buy those things, just you won't be selling, I don't know what else is there to wait and see.......

I know it doesn't work your way, let's wait and see.
How does that does not work my way?? Let's recap.

China sold 70% of their Antimony to overseas, 100% EU dependence (or close to 100%), and now you are not selling them to EU and the West, because you clamp down on export.

I mean, you are talking about supply and demand, it wouldn't matter how big is the Chinese market if you don't sell or buy overseas......

As I said, you start clamping the export, people will still buy those things, just you won't be selling, I don't know what else is there to wait and see.......

How does that does not work my way?? Let's recap.

China sold 70% of their Antimony to overseas, 100% EU dependence (or close to 100%), and now you are not selling them to EU, because you clamp down on export.

Let's wait and see, there are so many China crashing and China collapsing, Huawei dead western reports, you don't have to put in more.

Let's wait and see, there are so many China crashing and China collapsing, Huawei dead western reports, you don't have to put in more.
I don't think anyone said China is collapsing. I said you lost that market and their money.......

Because, well, you lost those market by not exporting........

Even if you can compensate with local market (again 70%) that still mean you lost all those market.......

Nobody is saying anyone is upset but you.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back