China froze all export of antimony. That America must have to make military stuff like that plane

Again, answer me this

How is it a "TRADE" war when there is no "Trade" between US and China??

You need something to trade to start a trade war, when you stop exporting that something, you stop the trade. Then do tell me war on what?
First, China doesn't totally ban such exports, and US bans many exports to China, no trade at all, why you don't go after US which started all those bans against China.

First, China doesn't totally ban such exports, and US bans many exports to China, no trade at all, why you don't go after US which started all those bans against China.
Again, do the American by law have to do business with China? I am A-OK for China looking for business elsewhere, you seems not

Again, free trade works both way, you want to buy, I might not sell, you want to sell, I might not buy, nobody is forcing anyone to buy or sell anything, thus "FREE"

Does China by the law have to do business with US?
No, but you are complaining about the US ban, not me.

As I said, I am not upset, and I don't think anyone should be, again, it's not like China is the only game in town, you don't like my money, I just go somewhere else.

No, but you are complaining about the US ban, not me.

As I said, I am not upset, and I don't think anyone should be, again, it's not like China is the only game in town.
No, you are complaining this export halt, which is reciprocate to US trade policies on China.

The fact is that China prohibits the export of antimony ore because the output cannot meet its own domestic demand. In fact, due to mining pollution, the domestic market mainly conducts refining and processing of imported materials.
Specifically, China's antimony ore output in 2023 is 40,000 tons, and the smelting volume is 65,000 tons. In terms of exports, China's antimony exports occupy an important position in the global market. The main export product is antimony oxide. The export value in 2023 is US$360 million, accounting for 85.10% of the total export value of the industry.

Last edited:
The fact is that China prohibits the export of antimony ore because the output cannot meet its own domestic demand. In fact, due to mining pollution, the domestic market mainly conducts refining and processing of imported materials.
Specifically, China's antimony ore output in 2023 is 40,000 tons, and the smelting volume is 165,000 tons. In terms of exports, China's antimony exports occupy an important position in the global market. The main export product is antimony oxide. The export value in 2023 is US$360 million, accounting for 85.10% of the total export value of the industry.
True, not long ago, China was a net oil and food exporting country , now is the biggest importer for them in the world.

No, you are complaining this export halt, which is reciprocate to US trade policies on China.
Quote me where do I "complaining" about the export halt?

But no, you are right, how dare the American start a trade war with China, no the Chinese checkmating the American on Antimony, if only other country have the capabilty and know how to mine it

1727712703526.png

Alien technology for country like Tajikistan and Myanmar process. If only country like Turkey, Australia, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan and Canada can have access to these technology and start mining Antimony......

1727712779772.png

Yes, American must be shaking in their boots right now. Bravo China, Bravo

Is this what you want me to say? Dude, you are wasting my time here.

Export controls will be placed on antimony starting Sept. 15 to safeguard China’s security and interests and fulfill its international non-proliferation obligations, the ministry said. Anyone wishing to export the mineral in various forms will have to apply for a license.

It's not a total ban, just some restrictions, it's nothing comparing to what US does in regard of export restrictions against many nations.

LOL, I just said let's wait and see, be patient.
Again, you aren't talking about a complex Mobile Phone OS which there are ever only 2 used in the world, nor were you talking about complex machine that make 3nm chips.

You are talking about mining and processing. It's not some rocket science thing we are talking about.

There is no need to wait and see, I don't know what you think will happen, it ain't gonna happen if you think the American or anyone are losing sleep or sweat because of this.

There is no need to wait and see, I don't know what you think will happen, it ain't gonna happen if you think the American or anyone are losing sleep or sweat because of this.
lol, take it easy, man, no one says you are going to lose any sleep, this policy is nothing comparing to what US has been doing. I don't know why just can't help laughing, lol , sorry.

lol, take it easy, man, no one says you are going to lose any sleep, this policy is nothing comparing to what US has been doing. I don't know why just can't help laughing, lol , sorry.
Then wait and see what?

You stop selling, I go buy somewhere else, I don't know what exactly are you expecting other than this happened? Again, it's not like mining Antimony require superdupa tech that only China have and only China is producing it.......Even Tajikistan can do it, I don't see how you think it will end up anything but looking at the west buying from somewhere else......

Then wait and see what?

You stop selling, I go buy somewhere else,
Good, let's wait and see. US puts restrictions on many things on China, China turned to other providers or just made them by ourselves. you don't have to be so agitated, China was not the one who started this restriction practice, US did. China just reciprocates.

Good, let's wait and see. US puts restrictions on many things on China, China turned to other providers or just made them by ourselves. you don't have to be so agitated, China was not the one who started this restriction practice, US did. China just reciprocates.
Again, wait and see what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back