China's strategy for taking Taiwan without a shot - MSN news

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It happened. He was never identified. So 6000 men got crucified to make sure he was gone.

China planning on doing that..and have the world frown on them? You see my point on why this law is setting them up for a PR fail?
I don't know what you say about PRC going to do, will see.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It happened. He was never identified. So 6000 men got crucified to make sure he was gone.

China planning on doing that..and have the world frown on them? You see my point on why this law is setting them up for a PR fail?

Whether you like it or not, you should also recognize that the PRC government is a very efficient, sane, and intelligent government. And it may well be the best government on this blue planet.

Are you arguing that you are smarter and saner than the entire PRC government? okya, I suggest you run for President of the United States.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Whether you like it or not, you should also recognize that the PRC government is a very efficient, sane, and intelligent government. And it may well be the best government on this blue planet.

Are you arguing that you are smarter and saner than the entire PRC government? okya, I suggest you run for President of the United States.

Any government that is endorsing Capital Punishment for those who disagree with them should not be considered as some of the best governing on the planet. In fact i'd say it would hint at being the worst. I believe 75 years ago the KMT had similar laws that Mao would be guilty of and look how that ended. Does the CCP fear a new Mao?

China on Friday rolled out new punishments, including capital punishment, for what it considers to be "'Taiwan independence' diehards."

Last edited:

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Any government that is endorsing Capital Punishment for those who disagree with them should not be considered as some of the best governing on the planet. In fact i'd say it would hint at being the worst. I believe 75 years ago the KMT had similar laws that Mao would be guilty of and look how that ended. Does the CCP fear a new Mao?
US has whole range of capital punishments by both federal and states govs.

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
US has whole range of capital punishments by both federal and states govs.

You really have to try very hard in order for the Federal Government to execute you...like blow up a building full of people.

lastexecuted.png

previous.png

As I said the chances of the US Government executing you for something anti-government is basically ZERO and that's for pretty much anything you say or do that isn't insanely extreme.

Last edited:

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You really have to try very hard in order for the Federal Government to execute you...like blow up a building full of people.

View attachment 50745

View attachment 50746

As I said the chances of the US Government executing you is basically ZERO.
What happens if people try to organize and carry out armed separation from US, some of them will sure be executed by US gov. The death penalty on Taiwan independence or separation only applies to a very few most severe and serious cases as the law opinions say now.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What happens if people try to organize and carry out armed separation from US, some of them will sure be executed by US gov. The death penalty on Taiwan independence or separation only applies to a very few most severe and serious cases as the law opinions say now.

LOL! You are talking about a country full of guns.
You think nobody has ever thought of that? So far no executions though.

Lots of armed groups over the years but none have had much support from the populace...versus the millions in Taiwan.

Last edited:

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 50745

View attachment 50746

As I said the chances of the US Government executing you for something anti-government is basically ZERO and that's for pretty much anything you say or do that isn't insanely extreme.

From what I understand America is the country with the most criminals in prison and it brutally suppressed the American Black Panther Party and severely punished every member of the Black Panther Party.

But how Americans treat criminals is America's own problem. No matter what the US does, we will also treat the traitors of our nation in our own way. We are not interested in following America's example, nor are we interested in listening to other people's opinions.

Separatist organizations are not political prisoners against the Government, but traitors against the nation.

To be anti-government means to be against the ruling party, and to advocate secession is to be anti-national. There is a fundamental difference between the two.

Traitors to the nation should of course be severely punished and must be retrospectively and thoroughly liquidated. We Chinese have a tradition of not forgiving traitors.
For example, the iron man kneeling in the first picture is called Qin Hui, and it has been kneeling at Yue Fei's grave for a thousand years. The food in the second picture is one of the traditional Chinese breakfasts, and its name is "fried Qin Hui".

Do you understand now? It is the tradition of our Chinese nation to never forgive and severely punish traitors, and it is the collective will of our Chinese nation, not the will of any particular government. The third chart shows that at the end of the War of Resistance Against Japan, we executed Chinese officials who worked for the Japanese army, a total of more than 50,000 people, all of whom were put to death.

As a Taiwanese official, you can shoot to resist the PLA for the sake of mutual political differences, and you can argue that KMT is the legitimate government of China, not the CCP. all of these behaviors are acceptable, and it won't be pursued by anti-secession laws. But if you advocate for splitting Taiwan, for being two countries to each other, for it not being a civil war. Then that is an act of splitting the country and it will be recourse by the anti-secession law. If your behavior leads to serious consequences, it is indeed punishable by death. We wouldn't even mind making a stone statue for you too, kneeling facing the Taiwan Strait for tens of thousands of years.

IMG_20240626_070700.jpg

IMG_20240626_070712.jpg

IMG_20240626_070724.jpg

Last edited:

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's a tarp for China! Do something on Taiwan, and the rest would be taken care of by the West....

Saddam fell for that trap vis-a-vis Kuwait....

Putin fell for that trap vis-a-vis Ukraine....

Now, China, as per my understanding, is no one-man show.....

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Separatist organizations are not political prisoners against the Government, but traitors against the nation.

To be anti-government means to be against the ruling party, and to advocate secession is to be anti-national. There is a fundamental difference between the two.

Traitors to the nation should of course be severely punished and must be retrospectively and thoroughly liquidated. We Chinese have a tradition of not forgiving traitors.

Well then nuke Taiwan if you think the Chinese Government is this way.
Does your military equipment not work or are you just espousing a false reality that is simply your own?

You can yap all day that the people in Taiwan deserve to die but apparently your government thinks differently or the island would have been nuked 60 years ago.

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Look 10#, I've already stated the reasons in 10#.

No, you can't invade due to your own populace...not the US military..but China has worked very hard on a solution...controlling the media.

The bottom line is this:
The typical mainland Chinese person is not going to be happy seeing innocent Chinese babies dead in the streets of Taiwan. They will be reminded of the horrors of the Imperial Japanese and see their government as no better. Or reminded of the civil war ( of course they have no problem seeing dead babies on the streets of Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, etc).

The CCP is going to do whatever it takes not to have the above happen.

They want Taiwan (Chinese people) back in a bloodless way...not the ruthless way you are projecting.
Or they figure out a way of not letting their populace see what is happening by controlling the media.

The US military has blown up people in many countries around the world but has always been careful it is not "a people" the US population cares about...otherwise that may cause a big big big problem internally.

They aren't going to be dropping bombs on Canada or Western Europe unless they want an uprising.

Last edited:

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well then nuke Taiwan if you think the Chinese Government is this way.
Does your military equipment not work or are you just espousing a false reality that is simply your own?

You can yap all day that the people in Taiwan deserve to die but apparently your government thinks differently or the island would have been nuked 60 years ago.
Lol, I don't think the Chinese are crazy enough to drop nukes on Taiwan.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lol, I don't think the Chinese are crazy enough to drop nukes on Taiwan.

You can imagine the reaction of mainlanders seeing pictures of Chinese families in Taiwan walking down the streets with their skins peeling off.

This is basically what the CCP is trying to avoid at all costs.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No, you can't invade due to your own populace...not the US military..but China has worked very hard on a solution...controlling the media.

The bottom line is this:
The typical mainland Chinese person is not going to be happy seeing innocent Chinese babies dead in the streets of Taiwan. They will be reminded of the horrors of the Imperial Japanese and see their government as no better. Or reminded of the civil war ( of course they have no problem seeing dead babies on the streets of Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, etc).

The CCP is going to do whatever it takes not to have the above happen.

They want Taiwan (Chinese people) back in a bloodless way...not the ruthless way you are projecting.
Or they figure out a way of not letting their populace see what is happening by controlling the media.

The US military has blown up people in many countries around the world but has always been careful it is not "a people" the US population cares about...otherwise that may cause a big big big problem internally.

They aren't going to be dropping bombs on Canada or Western Europe unless they want an uprising.

1, My prediction was to take back Taiwan through bloodless means, you obviously didn't read my 10# reply.

2, The anti-secession law will only punish the masterminds who caused the bloodshed and who will go into China's history with the guilt of causing the war.

3, Which Chinese person told you this reason? It couldn't have been your own guess.

Users who are viewing this thread