Chinese cities sizzle under prolonged top-level heat alerts

I never said China has a grid problem under normal loads. I never said China has a charging infrastructure shortage.
Are you for real?

esports-revenues-2-19.png

Last edited:
Are you for real?

LOL! Can you comprehend English???

Your posts have nothing to do with any points brought up.

Besides you don't even understand US chargng infrastructure needs.

I Drive A Tesla Everyday - I've NEVER USED A Charging Station

Last edited:
LOL! Can you comprehend English???

Your posts have nothing to do with any points brought up.

Besides you don't even understand US chargng infrastructure needs.

I Drive A Tesla Everyday - I've NEVER USED A Charging Station

Do you understand what you are saying? Every EV buyer in China gets a package deal including a private charging point at home. But do you drive out your car? it's like saying I don't need public gas stations cause I have a private gas station at home, do you know how stupid it sounds?

Every EV buyer in China gets a package deal including a private charging point at home.

I NEVER SAID THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH CHARGING IN CHINA (NOR AN ACCESS ISSUE) WHEN THE GRID IS NOT UNDER DURESS.

WHY DO YOU KEEPING THINKING I DID?????

All I was showing is that public chargers can get shutdown in China. That is not the same chargers people have in their apartment buildings.

Last edited:
Chinese EV owner can drive all the way from Beijing to Xinjiang Pamir plateau Tajik villages without having charging concerns crossing their minds, can you do this in US?

I NEVER SAID THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH CHARGING IN CHINA WHEN THE GRID IS NOT UNDER DURESS.

WHY DO YOU KEEPING THINKING I DID?????
Which country doesn't have extreme weather induced accidental issues? can you name one?

It doesn't help when everybody is becoming more dependent on the grid by switching to heat-pumps.

Electric vehicles and the charging infrastructure for them. Heat pumps. Two faltering programs at this stage. Will they be the biggest mistakes ever made by a governments ? If so, the country will be paying the bill for the balance of the century. I am describing U.K..

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back