Chinese people are living two years longer thanks to ‘war on pollution,’ while air pollution gets worse in South Asia: report

So without living 2 years longer, chinese population decline would be even worse?
Come to troll again? what else do you Indian can do besides trolling? no wonder you guys can get things done properly.

Come to troll again? what else do you Indian can do besides trolling? no wonder you guys can get things done properly.
Yes we can get things done properly, thanks.

But don't go off topic. Chinese population decline would have more severe if you weren't living 2 years longer

But don't go off topic. Chinese population decline would have more severe if you weren't living 2 years longer
That is another topic, don't troll here, if your interest in that topic, you can start one and I also have tons of info to share.

You can complain to them, they decide their own headlines.

But you spam the forum here with some more random pretty pictures using that as an excuse. Nice! 😁

But you spam the forum here with some more random pretty pictures using that as an excuse. Nice! 😁
Better than trolling like you are doing now. first I thought you had an argument and finally we could discuss. Wrong again. You always end up in trolling.

Better than trolling like you are doing now. first I thought you had an argument and finally we could discuss. Wrong again. You always end up in trolling.

What can we discuss if there is no real substance and a pretty headline?

What can we discuss if there is no real substance and a pretty headline?
Articles involve numbers and charts, you can talk about them. If you are not interested, you can choose to stay away but not come to troll.

Articles involve numbers and charts, you can talk about them. If you are not interested, you can choose to stay away but not come to troll.

Where are the numbers and charts? The pollution reduction has already extended average life expectancy by two years? How robust is this statistical model?

Where are the numbers and charts? The pollution reduction has already extended average life expectancy by two years? How robust is this statistical model?
To be honest, I don't know where they got it. I guess these reports are published for the general public, not relevant professionals, if you like to learn more, maybe you can google to find detailed amademic articles online.

To be honest, I don't know where they got it. I guess these reports are published for the general public, not relevant professionals, if you like to learn more, maybe you can google to find detailed amademic articles online.
Yes but why use silly headlines to spam this forum endlessly? It’s meaningless Schlock.

Yes but why use silly headlines to spam this forum endlessly? It’s meaningless Schlock.
The headlines are the original headlines, why are you so upset?

Which headline you are not happy with? there are several articles in this thread.

This one?

微信图片_20240106130441.png

I am not. I am not unhappy. I am just pointing out the utterly meaningless propaganda that you are peddling endlessly based on silly dredging of meaningless headlines.
This is a Chinese section and I m posting China related info, there's no rule to forbid doing this in this forum, if it pisses you off, be my guest.

This is a Chinese section and I m posting China related info, there's no rule to forbid doing this in this forum, if it pisses you off, be my guest.
Lol. And I am participating by expressing respectfully my interpretation of the material posted within forum rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back