Chinese SAC - FC-31/J-35 5th Gen Stealth Aircraft

RC model doesn't make that kind of sound!

Last edited:
A message: From a tender announcement that SAC used to have. Chinese document in the form of a picture. This document is public information.
67gfzgpj.png

Last edited:
End of the first episode broadcast. No valuable information on military equipment has been found. Continue tomorrow.

In the section introducing the submariners, there is a badly blurred image. It is presumably the latest submarine, but the image is so badly blurred that no valuable information can be found.
111.jpg

H6 against maritime targets
222.jpg

Last edited:
Allegedly another interesting news from SAC

View attachment 64377
The text of this picture is all political language and has no military value whatsoever.

My picture in #171 has military value. I won't translate it yet, you guys try to interpret it yourselves first and experience the joy of Chinese. I'll explain later.
@Alter_Ego

Last edited:
A message: From a tender announcement that SAC used to have. Chinese document in the form of a picture. This document is public information.
View attachment 64365

What i could understand with the help of google translate is that it is related to J35 Simulator and the date is March 2022.

@Michael

View attachment 64365
8,050,000 yuan Contract for spherical screen aerial engagement simulator was awarded to Beijing XX company, with experimental simulation system on cordinated battle for aircraft carrier based fighter jets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back