Trump golf course shooter named as Ryan Wesley Routh as suspect is arrested for assassination attempt in Florida

Lol western propaganda always makes twisted and false claim of western superiority

Where were the Greeks when ancient Egyptian building prymid 5000 years ago? Where were the Greeks when Indus valley civilization built mohenjodaro one of the first cities in the world that had urban planning 5000 years ago?

Where were the Greeks when mesotopomia (modern Iraq) building networks of well planned cities 7000 years ago?

Greace came lot late after these civilizations in the realms of science and technology and do research before you post nonsense

Thales is considered the world's first scientist. Science is characterized by the scientific method. Egypt and Mesopotamia didn't have science.

Thales is considered the world's first scientist. Science is characterized by the scientific method. Egypt and Mesopotamia didn't have science.
Lol then how they built pyramids and cities with urban planning without any engineering knowledge? You're really stupid

Lol then how they built pyramids and cities with urban planning without any engineering knowledge? You're really stupid

You can build a lot of things without science. Even a child can piece together lego without a shred of scientific knowledge.

You can build a lot of things without science. Even a child can piece together lego without a shred of scientific knowledge.
Lol I'm talking about mega structures that stand today and consider ancient marvels, there are lots mysteries about construction of pyramids how they were built, and how they were bring 40 to 60 tons of stones from 600 miles away without any modern technology and equipment

Sorry dude your mental disability has no cure

Can you build pyramids without any engineering skills and planning today with modern engineering equipment? Answer me

Can you build pyramids without any engineering skills and planning today with modern engineering equipment? Answer me

You can build a lot of stuffs without science. Beavers can build a dam without even learning 1 + 1 = 2.

You can build a lot of stuffs without science. Beavers can build a dam without even learning 1 + 1 = 2.
Lol what stupid you're, beavers created by God and he gave him knowledge ( naturally) to construct dams 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Lol what stupid you're, beavers created by God and he gave him knowledge ( naturally) to construct dams 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Science is the scientific method. Observation -> Experiment -> Proof. Egypt and Mesopotamia never had science and still don't have science.

And also its dam has no extreme precision like pyramids have, it's a raw structure without any precision

Science is the scientific method. Observation -> Experiment -> Proof. Egypt and Mesopotamia never had science and still don't have science.
Can I show you how much they ahead of science and technology ahead of Greeks

Pyramid ain't that precise.
Can I prove you pyramids have extreme precision and aligned with astronomical constellation? Without knowledge of engineering and astronomy they can't built such ancient marvel

Can I prove you pyramids have extreme precision and aligned with astronomical constellation? Without knowledge of engineering and astronomy they can't built such ancient marvel

It was built without science. Science is about the scientific method. Chinese were able to built the great wall of China without science.

It was built without science. Science is about the scientific method. Chinese were able to built the great wall of China without science.
So why you think all archeologists are stupid saying that they were ancient engineering marvels?

And please EXPLAIN, I repeat again EXPLAIN how ancient EGYPTIANS built PYRAMIDS without any sophisticated ENGINEERING SKILLS AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE?

and Great wall of China was least complex as compare to PYRAMIDS

It's useless to debate with you who has no LOGIC and COMMONSENSE and believe in western superiority over other races, if you read history opposite is always true 😉 😀

So why you think all archeologists are stupid saying that they were ancient engineering marvels?

And please EXPLAIN, I repeat again EXPLAIN how ancient EGYPTIANS built PYRAMIDS without any sophisticated ENGINEERING SKILLS AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE?

and Great wall of China was least complex as compare to PYRAMIDS

It's useless to debate with you who has no LOGIC and COMMONSENSE and believe in western superiority over other races, if you read history opposite is always true 😉 😀

Science is about the scientific method. Science started in Greece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back