Chinese Type 041 Zhou class mini nuclear submarine reported to have sunk in Wuhan

ok, but if some satellite photos emerged from a secret base where you saw it before in another satellite photo, then you see its wreckage being salvaged where it was previously, then you would be warranted. lol, not any more incorrect comparisons?

The wreckage could be of anything. It could be old/new, nuclear/conventional. Experimental/under-construction/operational.

There are many possibilities, many combinations. But saying that it is the Type 041 nuclear submarine that sank,

People will start saying how can 041 sank if it's not even constructed yet ? Even if it was constructed, how can it sank in an area of 5 meter depth ? See post #105. It clearly shows the "cranes" are there to help lift this submarine to a dry dock to transport it to an area with more depth so that it can start it's trial or journey.

When I refuse to blindly believe USA "secret intelligence reports" kindly ignore my reluctance as I have some historical data to believe these reports are not always true (mostly false to promote propaganda).

The logic is that if the submarine had already sunk, the floating dock ship would not going anywhere and will still park nearby.

Very sound logic. These floating docks are prohibited from moving without the submarines. Hence, they get automatically disabled without a submarine in their hold.

Extending the same line of logic, most likely the floating dock itself must have sunk.

Or maybe... Maybe it was moved without submarine to make space for the salvage operations.

Naah... This doesn't sound logical. I go with your logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back