Color film was built for white people. Here's what it did to dark skin.

Skin tones very often don't go with race, many Europeans look much darker than east Asians

View attachment 60796

I'm quite sure Asia was just as ignored as black people when film formulas were being made mainstream.

You just happened to luck out for being mostly light skinned.

Of course maybe Fuji film arose in the early days to fix shade problems.

Last edited:
Skin tone some how is not that static. For example, I am basically yellow-brown, but my skin can be really white under the sun. I mean I really dont see any yellow or brown tone in my skin anymore. Purely white.

I learn some how olive tone skin can be like that.
1724437597004.png

It has more to do with the climate, less with race.

stock-vector-human-skin-color-map-tone-average-world-light-to-darkest-melanin-area-asian-african-european-2362000293.jpg
For example Australia has mostly white people.
But the map shows it brown

aunt-jemima-transformation-CONTENT-2020.jpg

Hmm she seems less dark too.
Man this shit was all fine, and then some day it becomes politically incorrect. You can't even depict black people on advertisements?.........Uncle Ben's banned too (old box art/ image)

The map shows the original natives skin tone, which is the result from the adaptation of tens of thousand years to the specific environment and weather condition, not the much later outside immigrants.

Man this shit was all fine, and then some day it becomes politically incorrect. You can't even depict black people on advertisements?.........Uncle Ben's banned too (old box art/ image)
Those were the good ol days where certain people knew their place.

Hahaha, As I have always said , if there is a tablet to become white 99% of these people would take it, of those 99% would eat pork straight away
Alhamdulllah , I have always had a choice but I would never choose anything else but Islam.
I would like you to inform you, all white people know that you hate them but they didn't give a sh.
Spaniards, in the tiny wooden ships , conquered the continents . Their courage, adventurism , risk taking, skills, knowledge, endeavour made it possible.
Aztecs, used to sacrifice more than 80 000 people a year. Spaniards came and annihilated that
Spaniards were about to take North Africa and Portuguese, Yemen , Persian Gulf, Hejaz etc
But it was besides the Turks , Pomaks , Albanians, Cherkez , Bosnians , converted Greeks, converted Europeans who stopped it
You see my friends, there are the qualities which can be used for good and bad . Often, they are used in the combination with each other, that you can't understand.
But you? You have none of those qualities, because you think that by criticism and bitching you gain some qualities???!!!
Don't blame me because my forefathers left me with something and yours didn't.
Ok Chinese would eat pork anyway and Hindus would eat anything anyway , even shit

I'm quite sure Asia was just as ignored as black people when film formulas were being made mainstream.

You just happened to luck out for being mostly light skinned.

Of course maybe Fuji film arose in the early days to fix shade problems.

Fuji film fix what shade problem? skin color has more to do with the environment one lives, less to do with race.

2891b7ac965c6ba9.png

Fuji film fix what shade problem? skin color has more to do with the environment one lives, less to do with race.

2891b7ac965c6ba9.png
Dude, if we are talking about skin color as in pigmentation, it has EVERYTHING to do with race since it was genetic. Actual skin color on your skin is different than the skin color in pigment.

That have a lot of things affected your skin in reality, ranging from what kind of detergent you use (your skin will breach white if you use chloride base detergent) to how long have you been in the sun to what type of water you drink.

I am pretty sure Zulu or Bantu people (South African Native) aren't white or olive......

Dude, if we are talking about skin color as in pigmentation, it has EVERYTHING to do with race since it was genetic. Actual skin color on your skin is different than the skin color in pigment.

That have a lot of things affected your skin in reality, ranging from what kind of detergent you use (your skin will breach white if you use chloride base detergent) to how long have you been in the sun to what type of water you drink.
Iranians and Indians are genetically much closer to "White people" Caucacians, but because the environment they live in, their skin color is much darker than most East Asians, skin color has more to do with the environment one lives, less to do with race.

Iranians and Indians are genetically much closer to "White people" Caucacians, but because the environment they live in, their skin color is much darker than most East Asians, skin color has more to do with the environment one lives, less to do with race.
You need to define what is "Iranian" and what is "Indian" because both have multiple ethnic group, like you define Hui and Han, while both are Chinese. But genetically the two group are very different.

Also, if you are natural white (as in genetic white), you don't go dark when you are in the sun belt, you go red......

Also, if you are natural white (as in genetic white), you don't go dark when you are in the sun belt, you go red......
Ok, why humans vary in skin color in the first place? race or environment?

Ok, why humans vary in skin color in the first place? race or environment?
Humans have different color because of their race, because of their gene.

White people had been inhabited in Northern Territories (Tropic as in Indonesia/Philippine climate) in Australia since 1700, if environment were such a factor, then no one in Northern Australia are white anymore. Everyone will be breached brown or black with 300 years worth of generation of exposure under the sun.........

Also, some groups don't tan at all, my wife is Swedish, 20 years we are living in Sydney and Brisbane, which have more UV concentration than in most of Africa courtesy of the stupid hole in the Ozone, I tanned up like a brother, she never did.

Humans have different color because of their race, because of their gene.
Were Aryan people a race? why their skin color became so different after some of them moved to Europe and some to India? You sound like a science iliterate, everyone knows human skin tones were decided by the environment they live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back