CZ Bren 3

Well a while back I heard about pakistani army replacing G3 with this rifle. What happened?
Don't ask, it's law dark tragic tale of sheer bad decision making. Now Pakistan may end up with terribly made BW 20 rifles.

Very well made rifle. They even added steel insert to stop the cam pin from eating up the receiver.

Delayed roller will always be very ammo sensitive and can never have gas selection for adverse and suppressed conditions. Plus BW20 also have lots of detachable pins in the disassembly. Very bad design choice.

AR18 is the new rage.

Last edited:
Don't ask, it's law dark tragic tale of sheer bad decision making. Now Pakistan may end up with terribly made BW 20 rifles.
Doesn't look that bad. Plus it's a indigenous thing .

What makes the bw-20 terribly made?

What makes the bw-20 terribly made?
This:

Delayed roller will always be very ammo sensitive and can never have selection for adverse and suppressed conditions. Plus BW20 also have lots of detachable pins in the disassembly. Very bad design choice.

I have never seen a gun with worse ergonomics. Won't support a disaster just because it's indigenous
I would support indigenous even if its not perfect. This is how we put money in the pockets of local companies encouraging domestic R&D. In this case we're talking about small arms and not some next gen radar.

I would support indigenous even if its not perfect. This is how we put money in the pockets of local companies encouraging domestic R&D. In this case we're talking about small arms and not some next gen radar.
POF is good for nothing. They would never do some good R & D instead of wasting time on them. Encourage GIDS and may be small private companies to come up with firearms. Give them money and time frame to develop. Trust me they would do a much better job them POF guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back