Developments in IK's Nikah case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourth court conviction for Imran in run up to elections.

Reham Khan book, then another girl Khan book, Azim Swati's wife, then Usman Dar's mother, etc
Before that allegation on Jemima, Benazir pics, etc.

So much happened to please NS.

Iddat case created to ‘humiliate’ me and Bushra Bibi: Imran

Following his conviction in Iddat case, PTI founder Imran Khan told court reporters that the case against him was created to “humiliate and disgrace” both him and his spouse, Bushra Bibi.

“This marks the first instance in history where a case related to Iddat has been initiated,” he said.

Imran said it was also the first time that someone was sentenced 14 years imprisonment in a Toshakhana case.

These people have forgotten that they will die one day and they won’t be able to say upper say Hukum aya tha.

sick twisted bast**ds have absolute 0 shame and I really wonder how they show their faces at home to their daughters and wife’s.

I think 80% common population in Pakistan is in favour of Imran khan right now. It will be brutal if he is not allowed to become PM of Pakistan after rigged elections.

Pakistani need a long street revolution to correct the wrong but I don't think anyone in Pakistan is willing to do that.
The future looks deep dark.
Revolution and Pakistan lol your crazy the pakistanis are a meek cowardly set of people who've never fought for anything in thier lives .

Pakistanis let imran Khan down he thought he had the country behind him to change Pakistan he thought the people will never let him get incarcerated he thought the people of KPK would protect him and stood up to challenge the corruption thieving colonial establishment and make real meaningful change but he's supporters could only rebel on social media and pissed there pants in the face of East India company mark 2

We watched from afar the indian farmers and how they rebeled against modi and his new laws forcing him into a stand down and accepting defeat against thd farmers .

You think indians would have let this happen to them ..... no sir indians would have fought and fought hard for there rights .

Pakistanis 200m strong have accepted the fate of thier children to live under the boot accepted industry will never grow accepted the country will never prosper under the military junta and accepted nothing can be done to change it .

The pakistani nation let down.the only leader who tackled the beasts head on , so the blame lies with the citizens of Pakistan for being the gutless cowards history testifies them as such .

Sorry to say Pakistanis but take a look in the mirror and what you see is where the blame lies in this whole saga .

Not surprising.

In past we were obsessed with Bhutto being a Hindu agent whether he had circumcision or not (as per Hamid mir).

We all remember the benazir nudes.

Not sure what's the uproar about..this isn't new from Nawaz sharif..the above two examples are worse and we're done by him.

though for practical purposes, I would suggest not to call a molvi in your marriage..

try to do the nikkah your self (meaning ask your father or elder) and get witnesses you trust (your family members)

As now this case will be quoted and anyone can pay a molvi to get your nikkah annulled

I was too young to understand the circumstances that led to Bhutto’s hanging, and the personalities involved.

But, as an outsider, I now begin to understand the sheer bloody mindedness and revengeful nature of Pakistan’s establishment.

7 years for an (alleged) wrongful marriage?

Man it would be funny if it were not so flabbergasting.

The judgment is deliberate, vicious, personal, betrays a flagrant disregard for what’s fair, and is a naked, unashamed display of brute, arrogant power.

this is happening under "Hafiz" sahib...ratta lagane se Quran ka knowledge hasil nahi hota.
Have you listened to him reciting Quran

Tough to digest he is hafiz with that qirat..but I don't judge people or question his hifiz so okay he is hafiz I guess

I was too young to understand the circumstances that led to Bhutto’s hanging, and the personalities involved.

But I now understand the sheer bloody mindedness and revengeful nature of Pakistan’s establishment.

The judgment is deliberate, vicious, personal, betrays a flagrant disregard for what’s fair, and is a naked, unashamed display of brute, arrogant power.
It's no where near as bad as what propoganda was done on Bhutto and benazir and allegedly when he was hanged they took nudes and kept them for a while

People were raped in Bengal

My Bengali friends have horror stories and they are first hand these were done by common soldiers who belong ordinary parts of Pakistan

Establishment or the judiciary and military aren't foreigners! They are product of this society

They are same people as your own..may be different generation but still same people

Stop blaming other and look into your own society particularly people of punjab should have some insight is why SINDH balochistan and kpk has been oppressed and that how Bengal and kashmiris think about Pakistan/Pakistanis

Have you listened to him reciting Quran

Tough to digest he is hafiz with that qirat..but I don't judge people or question his hifiz so okay he is hafiz I guess
Ratta-baaz "Hafiz" same as "Maulana" Fazal Ur Rehman.

Political victimization is understandable because its been happening since the creation of Pakistan but these people are now crossing religious red lines. This should not be acceptable and Pakistanis should take a stand against this.

But I now understand the sheer bloody mindedness and revengeful nature of Pakistan’s establishment.

The judgment is deliberate, vicious, personal, betrays a flagrant disregard for what’s fair, and is a naked, unashamed display of brute, a
Ratta-baaz "Hafiz" same as "Maulana" Fazal Ur Rehman.

Political victimization is understandable because its been happening since the creation of Pakistan but these people are now crossing religious red lines. This should not be acceptable and Pakistanis should take a stand against this.
I disagree
Religious lines were crossed 40 years ago and is crossed every day

Since era of Zia this is happening..not sure what's the uproar now about?? I'm completely confused here

For example:

1990s religion used for against benazir
Religion used against PPPP governor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back