Developments in IK's Nikah case

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but will fairly win atleast 1/3 seats in punjab and half with a nudge

Remember whole Pakistan election just happen in punjab as it's 55% of seats

Rest of Pakistan is just formality

In the current political climate, the N League has little to no chance of securing 1/3 of National Assembly seats in Punjab in a free and fair elections as the prevailing political sentiment is largely unfavorable towards PMLN and their handlers. Also, Punjab's representation in the National Assembly is 51%, not 55%

In the current political climate, the N League has little to no chance of securing 1/3 of National Assembly seats in Punjab in a free and fair elections as the prevailing political sentiment is largely unfavorable towards PMLN and their handlers. Also, Punjab's representation in the National Assembly is 51%, not 55%
Salam brother - hope you are well.

Free and fair is the key words. I cant see anything in the current climate being free and fair......

OK

Somebody has to explain

What is unlawful about their marriage.

These are the same Generals who call model and actresses to
safe houses. They also get models from Europe using ISI plane and
tax payers money for their own ayyashi.

View attachment 15556
In the ongoing legal proceedings concerning the alleged illegal marriage case involving the founder of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Bushra Bibi, an important development unfolded after the completion of cross-examination.

Both, the founder of PTI and Bushra Bibi, demanded to take an oath on the Quran once again.

In the courtroom of Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi, Senior Civil Judge Qudratullah Niazi presided over the marriage case involving Bushra Bibi and the founder of PTI, both of whom were present during the proceedings.

Tensions ran high during the hearing, leading to a heated exchange between the PTI founder, Bushra Bibi, and Khawar Manika. Addressing Judge Qudratullah, the PTI founder asserted their willingness to swear on the Holy Quran, challenging Khawar Manika to do the same.

The PTI founder affirmed having seen Bushra Bibi on their wedding day, prepared to take the oath on the Quran. Bushra Bibi emphasized, “Without my statement, the court cannot make any decision.”

During the proceedings, references to religious texts were made, with Bushra Bibi pointing out, "The hypocrite and Satan are called evil in the Qur'an."

In response, Khawar Manika accused the PTI founder of falsehood, urging them to fear God and lamenting the destruction of his household. Arguing with Bushra Bibi, he expressed frustration, stating, “The children got tired of asking questions, and you didn’t answer.” He further added, “Little daughter wakes up and cries at night. You ruined my home and children.”
The issue of marriage is a private matter which has been dragged into the court system for political reasons.

Nevertheless, the "conviction" makes no sense from an Islamic or legal point of view for these reasons:
  1. Islamic: The word of the woman is taken as authority on when her Iddat is complete and Bushra Bibi categorically stated that she spent her Iddat at her husband's house and then 5, 6 or maybe 7 months later married. The Islamic period for Iddat is 3 Periods of menstruation (with 2 periods of purity in between)
  2. Legal: In 1992 SCMR 1273 Pakistan Supreme Court Shariah Applet Judgement (signed by Mufti Taqi Usmani) the minimum period of Iddat is 39 days while the court documents state that the period between divorce and marriage was 48 days.
The only inconsistency is the case is why did Mufti Saeed married them twice? This was advised by Mufti Saeed and conducted by Mufti Saeed so the onus is on Mufti Saeed and not Bushra Bibi or Imran Khan and does not change 1 or 2 about Iddat.

If you have any objections from Islamic or legal perspective please seek permission from Moderators and then state your objections and allow me to respond because the Moderators freely allow you to post but delete the responses from others.

People thought a lot of stuff isn't possible

@Musings @DedBot Can I start making such unsupported allegations without any proof too?

I suppose these are the same Generals behind the prosecution of IK, to stay on topic?

I suppose these are the same Generals behind the prosecution of IK, to stay on topic?

Yes its the same Generals or you can believe they pray fajr ki namaz,
hafiz, haji topi drama they come out with to fool the awaam.

Yes its the same Generals or you can believe they pray fajr ki namaz,
hafiz, haji topi drama they come out with to fool the awaam.

Thus far, the awam seems to be pretty accepting of what is happening. I will see what happens in two days whether they want change in this situation or not.

I am locking this thread. None of our business to discuss that which is between man, woman and god.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back