Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

From the footage of the damage, it does not seem like a Cruise missile attack but ATGMs based attack.
The rumors in Pakistani circle is that the assassination was carried out by Indian embassy RAW agents who work for Mossad, and they carried out the assassination... which seems consistent with the fact that it was not a cruise missile attack but an ATGM ... Lets see what the iranian forensic will find from this site.

This would be absolutely incredible if true.

Remember that Qatar accused Indians of spying for Mossad and they were initially going to be put on trial and executed if found guiity. Later they were released.

I can see how an Indian could do this but not sure if they would be working for the embassy itself as that would be a HUGE diplomatic fall-out between Iran and India.

To the forward thinking Pakistanis here, Irans preparing a massive attack in response to this tragedy at some point in the next few days. Now that’s goin include launching drones and missiles at the zionistas in Tel Aviv. Here’s our chance to validate the Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Abdali and Shaheen missiles to see if they can penetrate the iron dome, David Sling and Arrow systems.

It’s a great opportunity if we can secretly validate our strategic systems against the best defenses there are.

Quietly send a few of each to like Tabriz and launch em from there and see if they hit their targets.

India will definitely buy these three Israeli systems. They already using the Barak in service.

Irans gaining valuable experience battling the IDF and NATO and US in actual warfare perfecting its drone and missile doctrine and we are stuck fighting jahil ass afghani and third class low tech Indians.

This is a serious problem we have.

You want next IMF fund release or no?

Big attack coming bro.......this guys death is a great excuse to do it.......fukk them up good this time around.

The only one injured in the last Iran "big attack" against Israel few months ago:

WhatsApp-Image-2024-07-28-at-15.03.59.jpeg

cropped-amina.png

To do that stupid thing, better do nothing.

But they are proud of that almighty Iran action months ago, that was useful for nothing but almost kill a little girl.

Why Iran doesnt do accuracy attacks to decisions centers like Israel does? Stop hurting innocents and attack some culprit for first time.

Not that I will vouch for Pakistan to fight someone else’s war, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry from its first statement condemning Israel for assassinating Hamas leader has retracted and expunged the word Israel from the statement.

Please wake up.

we are stuck fighting jahil ass afghani and third class low tech Indians

Thats the role generals since Musharraf have assumed for Pakistan armed forces. Even India is no more a enemy for them. Dont want to repeat what Bajwa said about India. Only need some random tangos to keep the relevance going. Its easy. Secure goodwill in western capitals as fighting "Islamic terrorism" sells, and more importantly, assured retirement packages, thats why you have last five 22 graders (who btw were once custodians of our nuke arsenal) happen to settled abroad. Let that all sink in.

how should iran respond?

I think Iran should also carry our covert operations against Israeli targets inside Israel. Exactly the same way Israel has been doing in Iran. The question is, can Iran do such a thing?

I think Iran should also carry our covert operations against Israeli targets inside Israel. Exactly the same way Israel has been doing in Iran. The question is, can Iran do such a thing?
The answer is, no.

I read your post 3 to 4 times, didn’t understand a word. Can you please write in English. I am sure it is making sense to you under the context you have thought in your mind but others do not understand this broken English with poor grammar and spelling mistakes.

I know you can write in clear English so you don’t have an excuse of not able to write in English.

You can PM in the existing Direct Messages conversation and explain what you meant in this post as I have wasted 5 minutes of my life and didn’t understand a word

Thanks

Lull loves to rap.

why don't you declare that narinder moody did the attack

I am not saying anything but Israel could use Indians inside Iran.
Did Kulbhosan not from Iran?

The answer is, no.

I think that it is possible. Money can do a lot. The question is whether Iran is able to put time, effort and resources into tackling Israel.

There has to be much more to this as how could Isreal fly a jet, drone all way to Iran n pass thru Irans air space undetected..ponder if there was help in the capital itself.

Israel gets a lot of covert and overt help from its Western allies. A lot of intel is provided through Western nations. This wasn't a one man operation. Israel alone can never handle Iran.

I think that it is possible. Money can do a lot. The question is whether Iran is able to put time, effort and resources into tackling Israel.
Iran buying out lawmakers and have a powerful lobbying ecosystem in the US ?

Not happening, for a variety of reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back