Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

They should stop talking to the media and retaliate swiftly. After the Haniyeh event hundreds of missiles should have been launched within a few hours.

Now all US allies are going to form a wall and protect Israel. IR won't be able to do anything significant.
agreed. I said from the start that Iran never seems prepared for these incidents. failure of planning and management, what's new... we should have plans in place to respond to these events as soon as possible. target bank with means of hitting them. select the relevant target, and fire.

that said, many foreign diplomats were still in Iran from Pezeshkian's inauguration, and today was his funeral in Tehran. so as long as the response comes in the next 24-48 hours I will not complain about the timing

While Iran fights the Zionists and Americans you guys are busy with Malaria and adopting indoor toilets. (im not going to name those groups/ethnicities/naitonalities im talking about, because i dont want to be that rude)

Is this necessary dude?

Yes there are some people who are anti-Iranian to start off with who are making silly comments as they seem to have an agenda, but we are getting all sorts of posters from other nations outisde S Asia that are making similar comments.

People love to pull down the only nation(Iran) with guts as theirs have frankly chosen the path of collaboration and/or cowardness.

It makes them feel less bad for the state they have chosen for themselves.

Only 1 bedroom in this building?
he didn't have the entire building. PIJ officials were staying in the floor below or above. he had one floor. like an apartment. makes sense it would have one main bedroom.

he didn't have the entire building. PIJ officials were staying in the floor below or above. he had one floor. like an apartment. makes sense it would have one main bedroom.

Well looks like there's going to be an adjustment made on which bedroom in a home important people should not be sleeping in anymore.

I think that it is possible. Money can do a lot. The question is whether Iran is able to put time, effort and resources into tackling Israel.
?

After firing several hundreds of missiles at Telaviv, we will look for evidence

So Iran will attack based upon a claim of assassination without presenting any credible evidence in support of its claim? That may not really be a prudent way to do things, but hey, Iran is a sovereign nation. It will reap the rewards and the consequences of its actions like any other sovereign country too.

Well looks like there's going to be an adjustment made on which bedroom in a home important people should not be sleeping in anymore.
this is a low quality trollish post but you are right that security procedures are woefully lacking and in need to major reform

So Iran will attack based upon a claim of assassination without presenting any credible evidence in support of its claim? That may not really be a prudent way to do things, but hey, Iran is a sovereign nation. It will reap the rewards and the consequences of its actions like any other sovereign country too.
Even if the Israelis do not accept responsibility for their operations, Iran will give a heavy response. The terrorist should only be killed, then the evidence of his crimes can be published.

this is a low quality trollish post but you are right that security procedures are woefully lacking and in need to major reform

No, I'm serious. The assailant knew exactly where to place that single bomb in that multi-story building. So just like important people use multiple decoy cars in motorcades for safety maybe there should be an added line as to not sleep in the obvious room. I'm sure many world leaders stay in the choice room in hotels around the world...may be a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back