Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Isn't Iran supposed to be very close to making one? Soon that could be a reality. Then what?
No concern of yours. Move along.

If Israel can target a foreign invited guest in the middle of Tehran, then how safe is Iran's own Political and military leadership ? I hope this time Iran's response will be better and more severe than the last one.

As I said above, of course Iran has every right to pursue whatever course of action it feels serves its national interests the best. And like every other sovereign nation, Iran will also reap the rewards - and the consequences - of its actions. That is just the way things are conducted in the realm of international geopolitics.
We both know no "real" response would come, the only response that would come would be symbolic.

And Ismael Haniyah getting killed in middle of Tehran, Iranis should be doing alot of self evaluation.

We both know no "real" response would come, the only response that would come would be symbolic.

And Ismael Haniyah getting killed in middle of Tehran, Iranis should be doing alot of self evaluation.

Advise how you know no "real" response would come.

Last time Iran bombed the airbase that the Zionist warplanes were used to kill their general. 9 hits were recorded on those two bases and the Zio-US defences were helpless.

This time I doubt they will try to avoid any Zionist terrorist deaths.

Isn't Iran supposed to be very close to making one? Soon that could be a reality. Then what?
I believe they are close. Very close. Then what do you think what?
Will borders be violated so easily?
I think it’s an ideal deterrent to stop the cockroaches from introducing their way of life and democracy like they did in Syria or Iraq et al don’t you think?

flight companies cancelling flights to Tel Aviv like chickens.

First damage has already done to Israel.

Advise how you know no "real" response would come.
When it has as of yet? Israel eliminates Iranian High value targets routinely, and the response is usually meek, even last time damaged some bases, did they eliminate anything significant?
This time I doubt they will try to avoid any Zionist terrorist deaths.
Let's see bro, I'll be more than happy seeing Israel on the receiving side of damage. But to me, it doesn't look likely.

So do we know what actually happened?

So do we know what actually happened?
Probably an ATGM ( Spike ) strike looking at the damage done, too big for an FPV. Huge question mark on the security protocol.

I believe they are close. Very close. Then what do you think what?
Will borders be violated so easily?
I think it’s an ideal deterrent to stop the cockroaches from introducing their way of life and democracy like they did in Syria or Iraq et al don’t you think?

Nuclear weapons undoubtedly have a deterrent value against direct attacks, but not much else. The aggression between nuclear armed states is waged by other means, that is all.

So would possessing nuclear weapons help Iran or not is a difficult question to answer. Has possessing nuclear weapons made North Korea and Pakistan any better than they would have done otherwise? What do you think? Would those examples give any clue to what might happen with Iran, in your opinion?

At this point in time, I have no idea how and when Iran would respond to this event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back