Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Just like what they did to Qatar, they have close military ties with Israel and had more than 30 years of Collaboration with Mossad to deter Kashmiri freedom struggle.

Ideology of both Indians and Israelis based on muslim population is the same. Indian muslims are subjugated to second class citizens as well.

India bought billions of dollars worth of oil and gas from Inran for decades even when US sanctions were in full force. Iranian leadership knows who is who.

Ofcourse it can. With the help of air refueling. Or it can be some other long range missile
You have no air defence to detect it. Last time isreal targeted your S300 air defence system. How can a air defence system protect irani skies when it can't protect itself.
The S-300 radar was hit by a small FPV drone from near by, not an air to surface missile! How will Israeli F-35s enter Iranian airspace without being detected by L and S band radars?

No, I'm serious. The assailant knew exactly where to place that single bomb in that multi-story building. So just like important people use multiple decoy cars in motorcades for safety maybe there should be an added line as to not sleep in the obvious room. I'm sure many world leaders stay in the choice room in hotels around the world...may be a bad idea.
I see. my bad.

this is their response to Israeli bombing that killed 5 civilians in south Lebanon earlier today

Sayed Nasrallah's speech today was very good. I listened to it at work. he emphasised the war has entered a new phase. the implication was total war across the entire Resistance Axis. with a major strike against Israel to come when the time is right (dictated by conditions on the battlefield).

Even if the Israelis do not accept responsibility for their operations, Iran will give a heavy response. The terrorist should only be killed, then the evidence of his crimes can be published.

As I said above, of course Iran has every right to pursue whatever course of action it feels serves its national interests the best. And like every other sovereign nation, Iran will also reap the rewards - and the consequences - of its actions. That is just the way things are conducted in the realm of international geopolitics.

As I said above, of course Iran has every right to pursue whatever course of action it feels serves its national interests the best. And like every other sovereign nation, Iran will also reap the rewards - and the consequences - of its actions. That is just the way things are conducted in the realm of international geopolitics.
Really?

Even if the Israelis do not accept responsibility for their operations, Iran will give a heavy response. The terrorist should only be killed, then the evidence of his crimes can be published.

You know in the 1990s the LTTE assasinated an Indian PM. We were angry. We were furious.

The Sri Lankan Govt was ready to enable that anger to destroy the LTTE. We had only 5000 troops in Lanka at the time. We had a standing force of 1.5 million in India. We could have parked an aircraft carrier in Jaffna and bombed the hell out of LTTE strongholds and flooded the place as revenge.

But you know what we did? We withdrew all forces. Because that incident forced us to accept that this shitty war had no proper objective we could have hlped achieve. So we let the situation rollout and decades later used our influence to bring a constitutional settlment for Tamils at the right time.

That's what big states do. The objectives that Iran has always looked vague. And now the price is heavy on you. And this is a fight in which you cannot create a workable solution for anyone. I think Iran would be right if it decided to keep off and reassess its approach. That's what big states do.

Last edited:
No offence, but you always sounded like ChatGPT to me. Are you using this forum to practice your English or something because you write a lot, but you don’t really say much.

Not really, inevitably.

And we will soon find out what Iran does or does not do as a "heavy response", and what are the rewards and consequences. :D
Man this seems like a threat. Is this directly from your boss in Langley ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back