Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

At this point in time, I have no idea how and when Iran would respond to this event.
How? Most likely missile strikes, question is where? Israel or destroying some alleged MOSSAD compounds in Syria.

This is exactly correct. Zionia’s stream of tactical wins (winning battles) but facing a deep strategic defeat (losing the war).

How? Most likely missile strikes, question is where? Israel or destroying some alleged MOSSAD compounds in Syria.

That would be your opinion, and it may or may not turn out to be right. I will wait and see.

Actually, possessing nuclear weapons makes any country a matter for the whole world, both in good and bad ways, depending on how other nations interact with each other.
Really?

I will speak only for myself: I will wait and see. Unlike the certitude that many seem to possess here, I cannot predict the future with such clarity. That ability is quite amazing, don't you agree? :D
You are, nonetheless, pregnant with unusual astuteness and quite revelatory commentary.

if iran fires 100 missiles, maybe 10% will get through (10)

if iran fires 200 missiles, maybe 20% will get through (40)

iran fires 500 missiles, maybe 40% will get through (200)

but then every additional missile will likely have a 60-70% chance of getting through

this is the problem iran faces in designing a calculated but sufficiently strong strike
Dont you think the type of missile(s) Iran fires will affect the % penetration rate? I mean 100 Dezfuls vs 100 Fattah-1s could have different penetration % rates.

Israel is a tiny walled in entity

Iran is a massive country the size of Western Europe with 6000km of borders with failed states. Not the same

Size matters? Maybe.

Perhaps what one does with it and not how big it is matters more? Possibly.

Certainly not the same. That is true.

Irani better fukk these Al-Yahuday up this time around or we’re all goin be so disappointed.

This is the time to do this right. Destroy Netanyahus home in a hypersonic strike, when he doing tuttiyaan like an Indian……😡

Bhancho ina saaray israheelion di bhund lugganay da time aya si.

Baby killers got no place in our region.

I’m surprised our Munira not secretly helping the lonely irani’s in fighting back?

Laanat hoay hum per.

The S-300 radar was hit by a small FPV drone from near by, not an air to surface missile! How will Israeli F-35s enter Iranian airspace without being detected by L and S band radars?
What is L and S band radar?

If true then 100% insider job. That makes iran more vulnerable.
Is Khomeini safe?
Saaray Iran main yahuday/CIA agent ghuns gaey haingay ……so obvious bro.

Haaniya de bister ich bum fit keeta maheeno qabal!

Remotely activated when the time was right.

This messed up bro. Bewquff iranio nu samajh ne aanda, only long after da incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back