Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

His body was transferred to Qatar where he is supposed to be buried after funeral ceremony in Abdul Wahhab mosque.

I didn't know that Qatar and KSA were so religiously close to each other. And that both nations were Hanbali Sunni Muslims by majority. Thought Hanbalis and Hanafis were the same.

Learned a new thing. Also as it seems Hanafi Sunni Muslim has the most followers among all Islamic sects. If I'm not mistaken, Haniyeh himself was a Hanafi Muslim.
Haniyeh and Gaza are Shafi'aaee Muslims:

what is hanbali, sunni and hanafi… i only know muslim and islam
Hanbalis are followers of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal and strongly believe in appearance of Ahadith.
Haniyeh and Gaza are Shafi'aaee Muslims:

Yes, our Kurds are also Shafi'i Sunnis.

I have spent at least 4 years with them in the university, peaceful people they are. Always happy, you wouldn't understand this happy part till you stay and live with them. Don't know about Arab Shafi'i but Kurds were great people, must be similar.

Unusually hard hitting criticism of the security services from Abdi. He's right of course.

There are unconfirmed reports that Hamas leader bed contained explosives which were planted months before and detonated at the time when he was sleeping.

Quite embarrassing for Iran on all fronts to say the least.

Iran’s capability to conduct operations within the borders of Israel is limited. They might resort to deploying advanced missiles to evade the Iron Dome or strike at Israel assets in other countries. I am just speculating.
Pure Psy Ops!

Please read what you have posted and think again.
Months before they knew which bed he was going to sleep in? They also knew
When he was going to be lying in that specific bed? Come on - you been watching too many films.
Iran has been a constant thorn to Israel and will continue to do so. Acts like this will galvanise the Iranians not to forget and whenever they do get an opportunity- strike.
Public support has completely floundered over recent months and countries are dropping their support for Israel.

They rigged the most frequently used safehouses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back