Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

What is the point of retaliation now? US,Israel got all the time to move their assets in place.
What did you expect then? Iran leads an operation at a time when tens of foreign delegations were present in Tehran?
Bro stop posting these non senses. Makes me doubtful of your own origin. Esp when i see you run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. Wth?

What did you expect then? Iran leads an operation at a time when tens of foreign delegations were present in Tehran?
There were foreign delegations last April too?

Bro stop posting these non senses. Makes me doubtful of your own origin. Esp when i see you run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. Wth?
Even your own leader allowed criticizing. Follow his words.

There were foreign delegations last April too?

Even your own leader allowed criticizing. Follow his words.
Its good to let the Israel sweat with anxiety for a bit before responding unless you don't want them to be anxious?

Both side learned a lot from April attack. Let's see who can leverage their lessons better. IMO, Iran should concentrate on a single target this time. And fire 100 ballistic missiles from newer batches. Which won't fail on launch. Maybe if they achieve 15-20 hits on the targeted base this time, there would be enough visible destruction.

Both side learned a lot from April attack. Let's see who can leverage their lessons better. IMO, Iran should concentrate on a single target this time. And fire 100 ballistic missiles from newer batches. Which won't fail on launch. Maybe if they achieve 15-20 hits on the targeted base this time, there would be enough visible destruction.
some of the mistakes of the last strike:
- targets were spread across Israel, making it easier to defend against
- drones were fired first, giving Israel hours of warning that the attack was happening

- drones were fired first, giving Israel hours of warning that the attack was happening

I think distraction/complementary package (drones and rockets) should be launched by the axis of resistance from Syria and Lebanon this time (closer to the Israeli border) to shorten the reaction time. And Iran delivers the main blow.

That was not a mistake but done on purpose.

Iran wanted to demonstrate its capabilities and also test multiple ballistic missiles effectiveness, from 20 year old ones to some of the newest.

It is easy to say it failed with hindsight as deterrence was not achieved but Iran at the least learnt a lot about the best way to penetrate the entity-US defence shield.

I tend to agree that Iran will probably focus on only 1-2 targets and fire around 100 of their newer generation ballistic missiles to guarantee enough hits, to do substantial damage if not destroy it/them completely.

I expect the attack either tonite or tomorrow night Middle East hours (1-4 am)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back