Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

@Sharma Ji……don’t laugh too loud…..they’ve totally infiltrated your country too. Surviving on western bhatta all yous Indians and laughing at Irani?

There are unconfirmed reports that Hamas leader bed contained explosives which were planted months before and detonated at the time when he was sleeping.

Quite embarrassing for Iran on all fronts to say the least.

Iran’s capability to conduct operations within the borders of Israel is limited. They might resort to deploying advanced missiles to evade the Iron Dome or strike at Israel assets in other countries. I am just speculating.

There are unconfirmed reports that Hamas leader bed contained explosives which were planted months before and detonated at the time when he was sleeping.

Iran’s capability to conduct operations within the borders of Israel is limited. They might resort to deploying advanced missiles to evade the Iron Dome or strike at Israel assets in other countries. I am just speculating.
jewish fairy tail

Please read what you have posted and think again.
Months before they knew which bed he was going to sleep in? They also knew
When he was going to be lying in that specific bed? Come on - you been watching too many films.
Iran has been a constant thorn to Israel and will continue to do so. Acts like this will galvanise the Iranians not to forget and whenever they do get an opportunity- strike.
Public support has completely floundered over recent months and countries are dropping their support for Israel.

Please read what you have posted and think again.
Months before they knew which bed he was going to sleep in? They also knew
When he was going to be lying in that specific bed? Come on - you been watching too many films.
Iran has been a constant thorn to Israel and will continue to do so. Acts like this will galvanise the Iranians not to forget and whenever they do get an opportunity- strike.
Public support has completely floundered over recent months and countries are dropping their support for Israel.
Bro, I said unconfirmed reports.

Iran, optically has suffered a huge setback with the killing of the Hamas leader. Something similar to what happened with their nuclear scientist when he was assassinated few years earlier. The narrative that Israel can operate inside Tehran and assassinate a VIP is a disturbing one.

Iranian rulers will have to reply, in the near future. They cannot sit idle, as the pressure from the Iranian public to act will be huge.

Last edited:
Not that I will vouch for Pakistan to fight someone else’s war, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry from its first statement condemning Israel for assassinating Hamas leader has retracted and expunged the word Israel from the statement.

Please wake up.
I believe at the time it was not officially confirmed to be Israeli assassination, despite popular consensus.

Otherwise Israel can also play this game and use mainstream media to blame Pakistan for terrorist attacks across the world

You know in the 1990s the LTTE assasinated an Indian PM. We were angry. We were furious.

The Sri Lankan Govt was ready to enable that anger to destroy the LTTE. We had only 5000 troops in Lanka at the time. We had a standing force of 1.5 million in India. We could have parked an aircraft carrier in Jaffna and bombed the hell out of LTTE strongholds and flooded the place as revenge.

But you know what we did? We withdrew all forces. Because that incident forced us to accept that this shitty war had no proper objective we could have hlped achieve. So we let the situation rollout and decades later used our influence to bring a constitutional settlment for Tamils at the right time.

That's what big states do. The objectives that Iran has always looked vague. And now the price is heavy on you. And this is a fight in which you cannot create a workable solution for anyone. I think Iran would be right if it decided to keep off and reassess its approach. That's what big states do.
The same LTTE terrorists you sponsored and trained?

You can't raise snakes in your own backyard and expect them not to bite you...

If true then 100% insider job. That makes iran more vulnerable.
Is Khomeini safe?

You meant Khamenei.

It doesnt mean a insider job from infiltration in the Iranian state.
It just mean it was done by someone in the ground in Tehran.

It's no the first time that Tehran is attacked from the ground. Remember June 2017 Tehran attacks.

USA published that story very fast.

Maybe true or maybe false.

But USA is ridiculous always trying to present Israel actions like own initiative actions.

USA always trying to fool the world with nonsense lies.

It has sense in Israel Iran tension case, when it will escalate, USA will have a lot of explanations to invent to their destroyed "allied" vassals in the GCC. And their vassals without energy in Europe and Japan.

USA narrative in Israel Iran tension is always the same: We try to stop Israel from attacking Iran.

Another more of so many stupid American lies.

This is just pathetic on part of the Iranian intelligence and security. Even their most protected are not safe. The Zionazis can even take out Khamenei if they wish - it seems.

Fighting an open war with the zionazi entity is beyond Iran's scope - thats fair enough and understood. But protecting the VIPs *is* within your scope!

This makes me think, what if Shaheed Haniya was in Pakistan? would our intelligence agencies be able to protect him?

His body was transferred to Qatar where he is supposed to be buried after funeral ceremony in Abdul Wahhab mosque.

I didn't know that Qatar and KSA were so religiously close to each other. And that both nations were Hanbali Sunni Muslims by majority. Thought Hanbalis and Hanafis were the same.

Learned a new thing. Also as it seems Hanafi Sunni Muslim has the most followers among all Islamic sects. If I'm not mistaken, Haniyeh himself was a Hanafi Muslim.

I’m surprised our Munira not secretly helping the lonely irani’s in fighting back?

Munira's bundh al yahud ki malkiyat hai. Iss kanjar say ap nay tawaqo laga baythe hai? Oh bhai, kis asray pay bhaytay ho? In harameeon nay apni retirement al yahuud ki gode main guzarni hai, just like last five 22 graders.

His body was transferred to Qatar where he is supposed to be buried after funeral ceremony in Abdul Wahhab mosque.

I didn't know that Qatar and KSA were so religiously close to each other. And that both nations were Hanbali Sunni Muslims by majority. Thought Hanbalis and Hanafis were the same.

Learned a new thing. Also as it seems Hanafi Sunni Muslim has the most followers among all Islamic sects. If I'm not mistaken, Haniyeh himself was a Hanafi Muslim.

what is hanbali, sunni and hanafi… i only know muslim and islam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back