Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Launching inside of the country or a neighbouring country like northern Iraq.
Israel more than likely does have ground assets in Iran as well. ☹️☹️☹️

There is a reason the Iranians don't like the Azeris and rather shake hands with Armenia, and the Kurds in the north are Israeli-armed and funded. I can see clearly why Saddam did what he did by gassing them, but beyond that, we have a lot of snakes in our yard.

Well it is starting to look like there was no airstrike (Iran media claimed)or pics would be posted by now by citizens it looks like ambush or anti-tank missiles were used to take him out which causes very little damage. This puts Iran in a weird situation if the assassination was due to aircraft, drone or air to ground missiles coming from outside Iran's border Iran would have the right for a military retaliation but if it was done by agents already inside Iran, Iran retaliating militarily would be an escalation and Israel could respond heavily. Israel knew what it did by killing IRGC Generals in their consulate could be considered an act of war which is why they didn't do much when Iran launched missiles at Israel. Bibi may be hoping Iran does retaliate militarily to finally settle this once an for all.

I bet it is one of those Ukrainian style FPV quad drones. Maybe one to blow out a bedroom window and the second to go in and blow up the room.

The fact that it happened right after he met with the Iranian president elect is rather odd.

Without opining specifically on what you have said, let me just say that international geopolitics works in mysterious ways sometimes, and this might be one of those situations. It is probably to Iran's national benefit to be in a better position to deescalate the current conflict given that it serves no one's interests to have a wider conflict at this point in the region.

Without opining specifically on what you have said, let me just say that international geopolitics works in mysterious ways sometimes, and this might be one of those situations. It is probably to Iran's national benefit to be in a better position to deescalate the current conflict given that it serves no one's interests to have a wider conflict at this point in the region.
The other half in “engineering” BB out - and it seems to be slowly moving in that direction as well.

The issue is dragging this conflict on and on every few years; at this point, Iran might as well resolve it with the barrel of a gun and reach an outcome so that at least there will be some semblance of peace going forward.

Last edited:
The other half in “engineering” BB out - and it seems to be slowly moving in that direction as well.

Holding pattern with only limited pre-positioning by both sides possible before the new administration, methinks.

Shocking how Israel can attack so far from its territory, and Tehran is not a border city but in the middle of Iran. Makes me wonder what exactly happened to President Raisi, its highly possible he was assassinated. The Iranian security forces had no clue and could not find his body for 24+ hours.
They can't .it was an arrangement

Remember the goals of each party

Saudis and Iranian only want to have influence in the area/Lebanon/Iraq Syria yemen

I should have clarified we = Iran.
*Original post edited.

My assessment remains that Iran will likely avoid a larger conflict, especially directly. It may have already pushed its strategy of proxy warfare too far and this event may be a prelude to some backtracking towards limiting the conflict to another stalemate so that both sides can claim victory to their respective camps.

Is Iran safe anymore for people both from within the country and outside?

Keep on getting your people assassinated right left and centre and not respond in kind, thats the failure of deterrence.

There are a lot of traitors amongst us like the liberals... But in Israel there are no traitors.

My assessment remains that Iran will likely avoid a larger conflict, especially directly. It may have already pushed its strategy of proxy warfare too far and this event may be a prelude to some backtracking towards limiting the conflict to another stalemate so that both sides can claim victory to their respective camps.

That might be the case, and hence, I'm against it as this chutiya game does more damage in the long run than any good when you have conflicts flaring up every 2 years, and things come to standstill with no direction.

Iran is a joke...

they killed Iranian General and they informed and requested American's that we have to retaliate and informed well before for missile strikes.

after Iranian premier killed in crash again 4 hours before they informed we have to attack and pls let us and defend your targets

lols what a bushtit

Iran with I and Israel with I.

That might be the case, and hence, I'm against it as this chutiya game does more damage in the long run than any good when you have conflicts flaring up every 2 years, and things come to standstill with no direction.

Like it or not on a personal level, the game of international geopolitics is often like this.

War is never easy. There are setbacks involved. Allah SWT tells us not to turn our backs during Jihad. Hamas and Iranians must double down and persevere. Surely, Allah is on the side of the Muslims and is against the perverted Zionists and their backers. This war is a great opportunity for the Muslims to be rid of Israelis once and for all. If Iran opens a second guerrilla front from Syria or Lebanon and extends it for two to three years, the Zionists would lose hope and emigrate to Europe and America. Even now, they are on the brink of a Civil War. Fortune favors the bold and the audacious.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back