Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Iran is all talk no bite. Cowards.

Poor villagers in Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan should watch it. Irans “revenge” is killing poor Muslim villagers in Muslim countries.
As a Sunni Muslim myself what have Saudi Arabia Egypt or even Pakistan done for Palestinians. Iran frankly speaking has done far more.

As a Sunni Muslim myself what have Saudi Arabia Egypt or even Pakistan done for Palestinians. Iran frankly speaking has done far more.
More than Iran can ever dream of. Y’all love to forget it was Arabs that fought literal wars with israel. Arabs have still killed more Zionists than Iran. Sunnis have still killed more Zionists. History doesn’t start from 1979.

More than Iran can ever dream of. Y’all love to forget it was Arabs that fought literal wars with israel. Arabs have still killed more Zionists than Iran. Sunnis have still killed more Zionists. History doesn’t start from 1979.
You mean the ones they lost miserably? So hezbollah, Houthi aren’t arabs ?or only sunnis arabs to you?

And Arabs are the one who normalized relation with Israel. And some of those who you praise gave war plan to Israel and also intercepted Iranian and Ansar-Allah missile and drones several month ago or you forgot that ?

Iran is becoming such a joke of a country lately. First isreal killed their top military generals and leadership. Now on purpose they killed their top ally right in the heart of iran Tehran. They could have killed haniyeh in Qatar or elsewhere easily but they killed him in irani capital to show iran a middle finger and iran gladly took that finger. And in response iran killed zero isrealis forget some isreali of importance not even some civilians. All they did was some fireworks over israeli sky.
Now what happened now in Tehran is beyond shameful and pathetic. Total intelligence failure of iran. Looks like the new irani president is a Israeli agent in disguise. And ofcourse on ground level this shows isreali intelligence mossad is everywhere in Tehran. If Iran won't do something significant now then its doomed for real.
I won't be surprised if soon we hear about the assassination of their supreme leader Khomeini.

Iran is unfortunately filled with traitors of all kind, you can especially see this from the diaspora Iranians in western countries. Several Israelis of iranian origin as well are in Iran working for mossad add to that Kurdish traitors such pjak, jundullah etc

Iran is becoming such a joke of a country lately. First isreal killed their top military generals and leadership. Now on purpose they killed their top ally right in the heart of iran Tehran. They could have killed haniyeh in Qatar or elsewhere easily but they killed him in irani capital to show iran a middle finger and iran gladly took that finger. And in response iran killed zero isrealis forget some isreali of importance not even some civilians. All they did was some fireworks over israeli sky.
Now what happened now in Tehran is beyond shameful and pathetic. Total intelligence failure of iran. Looks like the new irani president is a Israeli agent in disguise. And ofcourse on ground level this shows isreali intelligence mossad is everywhere in Tehran. If Iran won't do something significant now then its doomed for real.
I won't be surprised if soon we hear about the assassination of their supreme leader Khomeini.
I get the impression that this guy sold out or something and irani’s found out. He had to go!

How can drone get him in bed at 2:00 am?

Did he get assassinated using one of those quadcopter drones with a grenade or switchblade? How did the quadcopter get into this room, was the window open?

Seems like Zionists have lots of terror cells within Iran - maybe they recruit ethnic Kurds and Azerbaijanis.

Huge fat L for Iran. It's not surprising that he died eventually, but it is shocking that it happened in Tehran.

I'm quite surprised that there are no pictures of any damage or aftermath...well atleast I'm yet to come across any! Makes me wonder if he really died?

The Oct-9 attack-revenge circle is now complete from both sides.

Iran has a historical chance to move away from endless fights and focus on peace, progress and prosperity. War or proxy-war doesn't lead to betterment of any country.

US wasted decades in fighting, while China focussed on development and marched ahead. Similarly, Iran has wasted several decades in proxy wars, while KSA is progressing ahead.

What would be the likely response from Iran? Will we see another mass air attack or will there be further activation of Hezbollah?

Does Iran also have the capability to do targeted assassinations such as this?

Iran is unfortunately filled with traitors of all kind, you can especially see this from the diaspora Iranians in western countries. Several Israelis of iranian origin as well are in Iran working for mossad add to that Kurdish traitors such pjak, jundullah etc

I was thinking this.

Lots of Iranians in the west seem to have this weird obsession to be whiter than whites.

They seem to generally totally forget the fact they are Muslims and living a totally western lifestyle.

Unfortunately it seems that there are plenty of traitors in Iran that would happily sell their own country in return for money, passport to west or help in trying to overthrow the government.

It does not seem likely that the Iranians simply would not have forseen that an attempt on Haniyah's life could be attempted by the entity, but it seems like basic precautions like a mobile air defence battery mounted in the area was not even attempted. Was this due to sabotage from key Iranian officials who are in the pocket of the Zionists? Maybe, maybe not.

How can something like this have happened as even the most backward countries would have taken some precautions to defend from air attack when it is known that there are Zio-US agents swarming all over Iran. Heck they even launched a quadcopter attack just 3 months ago!

I get the impression that this guy sold out or something and irani’s found out. He had to go!

How can drone get him in bed at 2:00 am?

Please do not speculate like this as it only helps the Zionists and enemies of Islam to divide Muslims.

Unless there is specific evidence, then this is just a wild guess on your part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back