Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

All untested.
US LGM 30G Minuteman 3 are untested in real war scenario too but I wouldn't discount it just like the Indian arsenal.

Let's stop talking about this as it's off topic.

US LGM 30G Minuteman 3 are untested in real war scenario too but I wouldn't discount it just like the Indian arsenal.

Let's stop talking about this as it's off topic.
Well, Indians have made 1000 videos on youtube on Iran in just the last 2 days....... :p , but the Indians themselves have far less capability than Iran.

Does all airspace have to be cleared or can Iran launch missiles anyways without such a advanced warning ?

Does all airspace have to be cleared or can Iran launch missiles anyways without such a advanced warning ?

Iran has launched missiles without clearing its airspace before. We all know what happened then. May be Iran wants to repeat its performance?

Iran has launched missiles without clearing its airspace before. We all know what happened then. May be Iran wants to repeat its performance?
I don't mean Iran's airspace. Others. But that incident happened when Iran was on defense expecting airstrikes and it's AA was activated.

I think this is the way. We just need Iran to create the chain reaction then Turkey, SA, and Egypt would want it too.

Clearly, Europeans have not quit their colonial ambitions. Europe wants to colonize the entire west Asia through Israel. If you think Israel will stop expanding after Palestinian genocide then I have a bridge to sell you.

What the zionist want is for Israel to expand, to take more land from Jordan and Lebanon, they want a fully self sufficient independent and powerful nation with unchallenged power in the middleeast. Even if the Palestinians lay down in front of the Israelis, the wars will not stop. Israel needs to expand its power to claim their throne as the ruling super power of the world, either directly or indirectly, to be frank Israel is very close to its goal with their influence in usa and Britain. Their biggest goal is the arrival of their messiah to sit on his throne, and he will only come once Israel is ready so they're preparing for it. What's hilarious is they're calling Iran as a religious Mullah state but they themselves are worse than anything else, a satanic state.

I don't mean Iran's airspace. Others. But that incident happened when Iran was on defense expecting airstrikes and it's AA was activated.

Iran will surely consider all possible scenarios if it wishes to risk shooting down an airplane in another country's airspace.

I share your frustrations bro, at this point Iran should share the ballistic path of their BMs too. Zios are gathering other US lackeys ( KSA, Jordan etc ) as we speak.

It is now 1 AM in Tehran.

If there is no military activity in 60-90 mins, then it’s likely there will be no military operation until next Friday.

It is now 1 AM in Tehran.

If there is no military activity in 60-90 mins, then it’s likely there will be no military operation until next Friday.

What is so special about waiting for the weekend?

It’s easy to claim but Iran will need to give evidence. They have working tirelessly for decades but the world only believes when the witness the test
I think they have the technical know how and ability to make a nuke. How quick that can be assembled is anyone's guess. I can only see that happening if they are threatened by the US.

It’s easy to claim but Iran will need to give evidence. They have working tirelessly for decades but the world only believes when the witness the test

That tweet needs verification, because it announces that Iran has obtained nuclear weapons but "we have not announced it" sounds like a ten year old kid contradicting itself. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back