Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Only will happen if the occupier state stops it's terrorism and the Yanks withdraw and focus on their own crumbling nation.

It can also happen if Iran stops its proxy warfare against its neighbors. Nothing is one-sided in international geopolitics.

If you seek peace, you should be prepared for war.
we didn't started this, but we are going to finish it.

Of course. Iran is a proud and ancient country and I do not doubt its desire to do whatever it thinks is best for it. Just know that the other side understands the same principles too.

This is always true, The zions themselves doesn't have capabilities to damage us, but the USA is another issue ...
Israel is a small bully blessed with powerful allies and incompetent enemies.

Personally I don't believe Nasrallah and don't believe Hezbollah will participate in any response. I'm more a fan of Naem Qassem which I believe should take Nasrallah's place.

I do believe there will be a Iranian strike. Question is will it cause casualties or damage. Iran briefed ambassadors of international community today of their right to respond. Iran is being careful, I assume, incase Israel will attack Iran or Lebanon heavily after a attack even if the attack doesn't cause casualties.

"🔴 Hebrew sources:

Israel informed the mediators that if the expected Iranian and Hezbollah attack targets civilians, military bases, government symbols, or national infrastructure, the Israeli army will respond with extreme force and in an unusual manner."

In other words, if you decide to respond, drop your bombs in an open field. These child killing Zionists have figured it all out!

It can also happen if Iran stops its proxy warfare against its neighbors. Nothing is one-sided in international geopolitics.
You have too much audacity.

What is USA doing illegally in Syria and Iraq? Why is Occupier state occupying territories that belong to Syria even according to UN? Why are US bases all around Iran? Who gave Zionists the right to assassinate people in a sovereign country? Nuclear scientists? The kind of people who think raping Goy isn't even a crime.

I guess they don't teach all this in Langley.

What is USA doing illegally in Syria and Iraq? Why is Occupier state occupying territories that belong to Syria even according to UN? Why are US bases all around Iran?

Why indeed? After all, USA is not doing anything that all other countries are doing too. It is called international geopolitics.

All other countries don't go around invading and occupying countries illegally Mr VCheng. This is called International terrorism not geopolitics.

LOL. Really? USSR? Russia? China? UK? France? Germany? Mongols? Romans? Etc. Etc.

Thank you for the good laugh.

LOL. Really? USSR? Russia? China? UK? France? Germany? Mongols? Romans? Etc. Etc.

Thank you for the good laugh.
We are in 21st century right now, not in the dark ages, don't try to twist it.

USA is illegally in Middle East ( Syria, Iraq ), USA and Zionists do subversive activities against many ME nations, you shouldn't be surprised if all of them are itching for the occupier state's destruction.

Every action has a reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back