Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Dude, that is the whole chutyapa that is being played with us all these times. We been fighting these so called TTP-BLA and what not for decades now. How many we have killed so far? Thousands? Where is this unlimited supply line of terrorist is coming from? Can you not see there is a deliberate scheme to keep the fire going and to keep the WOT going on. WOT has made these 22nd graders extremely wealthy, so does their counterparts in western establishment. War economy as they say. This keep people away from our main enemy nations like India, keep western capitals happy, and ofcourse make our generals millionaires with their retirement packages secured in western civilization. How fked up is it that these rats who happen to know everything about out nuclear program are spending retired lives abroad?
I agree with your thing about retirement abroad and them having highly sensitive data which is risky and pathetic.

But trust me when I tell you there is not a difficult supply of anything in Balochistan or Waziristan. It is truly a hellhole and separatism has been high for a long time ever since decades and was strengthened by the royalist Afghan regime. Army has literally done a shitty job at controlling these areas.

Translation ?
Shoigu as Secretary of the Russian Federation Security Council and his delegation arrived in Tehran and met with senior Iranian government officials.

If this is confirmed, it means a big movement that we are seeing before the Iranian attacks happen.

Ayub khan was a slave stooge, who got rid of saharwardi elected govt in 1954, and was hand in hand involved in putting quaid e azam under house arrest in ziaraat. he got rid of fatima jinnnah, his grave should be dug and his remains should be displayed with traitor on it..

Exactly but this thread is wrong place to post this.

Yaar Ayub khan sahb figured out its a very harsh world out there.......You gotta become a wild jungli cheeta to survive, like these Iranis today.

There ain't no mercy out there bro.......You gotta turn into an animal to survive in today's world.

Ayub Khan is no cheeta by any mean. What Ayub Khan did is called matriphagy, where offspring consume their parent. This behavior is most commonly observed in insects, scorpions, nematode worms, spiders, and caecilian amphibians.

Anyway this is off-topic for this forum.

On topic, Iran first need to make their defence strong which can actually be done by testing nuclear device so Israel won't do any retaliatory attack and also don't involve Hezbollah alone. It's Israel who wants a war with Hezbollah without direct war with Iran right now. Israel want to destroy their enemies one by one as it will be for more difficult for them to fight Iran, Hezbollah and Yemen directly all at once.

Only Iran response can save war between Israel and Hezbollah right now. Let's see how they respond.

That quite a flip in the script. it was supposed to be iran taking revenge to Iran will meet a sever response if it attacked israel.

So, Iran got slapped and the slapper telling Iran that dont u dare try slapping me, i will beat the shit out of you. and by the way my big brother will also pounce u.. and u wont be able to get up

Not really, since Iran will take into consideration all the pros and cons of any actions - whatever they might be - that it might contemplate taking as as response to the assassination, and that is only logical.

I agree with your thing about retirement abroad and them having highly sensitive data which is risky and pathetic.

But trust me when I tell you there is not a difficult supply of anything in Balochistan or Waziristan. It is truly a hellhole and separatism has been high for a long time ever since decades and was strengthened by the royalist Afghan regime. Army has literally done a shitty job at controlling these areas.
Army needs to stop controlling and give them political representation and should start listening to them, instead of killing them on behest of masters and for dollars. ... Establishment is shitty as hell

Lol, Israel threatens retaliation if Iran strikes anything at all. They want to attack others without consequences. Which makes it necessary to punish them heavily this time. Or they return to their 'untouchable' phase where they conduct brazen attack/murders with no fear of consequences.
What consequences? Hurt Bedouin child like in April? or kill soldiers like Hezbollah does in the north? Israel ruling elite dont give a sht about both things.

Israel kill high rank enemies and Israel enemies kill civilians and plain soldiers in response, that's perfectly ok for Israel rulers.

I think of all things done to Israel by their enemies, the most hard things for Israel elite was the attacks of Israel rich owners of ships. That was the reason of the great attack to Hodaidah a week ago. Israel corrupt elite was really hurt by the Houthis attack to their money, and they expected a civilian casualty by the Houthis to give the order of a big attack against them.

But if Iran keep killing civilians and common soldiers, Israel elite is perfectly fine about it, cheering with champagne.

With the US commander of US Central Command in Tel Aviv and all mobilized US assets already deployed in the Middle East, an important defense front is being established against Iran's response, and what comes next is unpredictable.
GUOmoEFWsAAFaAw

An American convoy has now stopped at the Arar border crossing, estimated to be 70 trucks carrying military machinery and equipment. The convoy is on its way to Saudi Arabia.

With the US commander of US Central Command in Tel Aviv and all mobilized US assets already deployed in the Middle East, an important defense front is being established against Iran's response, and what comes next is unpredictable.
GUOmoEFWsAAFaAw

An American convoy has now stopped at the Arar border crossing, estimated to be 70 trucks carrying military machinery and equipment. The convoy is on its way to Saudi Arabia.

This looks more like a counter-attack force

Users who are viewing this thread

Back