Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

I think Netanyahu and the settler leadership have gone for broke now.

They are betting that these brazen attacks will cow Iran and Hezbollah and also other parties like Houthis.

In fact it is likely to result in their cowing as they now will face a devastating attack simultaneously from Iran, Hezbollah and Houthis.

US will not join them in attacking anyone in "retaliation" as that would lead to a wider ME war and potentially even world war. They cannot do much alone without US support and will just invite more destruction on their settlements and infrastructure in Palestine.

In essence, they are desperate and can see that unless they can regain their deterrent power their days will eventually be over, as the settler colony will start to wither and eventually die.
Correct!

It's at least funny how Iran is giving time to their "enemy" to make meetings and settle deals against them.

From a material and energetic point of view: Iran is not the enemy of USA, because Iran is a developing country who waste little resources. The real enemy will be highly developed and rich GCC.

The same in Europe. The enemy of USA is West Europe wasting resources, it's not developing Russia.

Forgetting partnerships, friendships, emotions and all that shit, and thinking only in material energetic terms, like the current USA beast thinks.

slave pakistani establishment will ask for $ in return for not supporting iran. i bet they are happy to get this opportunity

I think the anti-Pak government crowd needs to give it a rest. The narrative the current Pakistani govt is a 'slave' to the US or the West for that matter is dead after the Pak govt approved the Iran-Pakistan oil pipeline in Feb 2024, that too against sanction threats and pressure from the US. The pipeline is currently under construction.

Not liking the current govt's policies or politics doesn't make them slaves to the US/West. They side with US when it benefits them and oppose the US/West when it does not.

Time to put this bs 'slave' narrative to rest.

-- On Topic --

This could become a prolonged war if Russia is serious about arming Iran just as the West is arming Ukraine. What's more interesting is Russia has now crossed a redline with Israel. We're witnessing big changes in alliances and new alignments in the Middle East.

This could become a prolonged war if Russia is serious about arming Iran just as the West is arming Ukraine.
Just some months ago,it was Iran arming Russia.
I do not think Russia is in position to support Iran in any serious military capacity.
China will act as a nice guy.Will just watch out the situation or at max, some diplomatic support for Iran.

With Muslim World,I do not think Iran has any serious govt to govt relation with any country that can come handy.
India,a major economic partner of Iran has good relations with West too so they will also just watch out.

At the end of day,it will be Iran+its proxies V/S Israel+US+West+some Muslim Countries (AZ supplying Oil,Jordan as some sort of defensive Shield,even SA can side with Israel as an opportunity to cut down the influence of Iran for once and all)

how would he know, was he notified to minimize casualties, … or this strike is just for face saving
If Iran's strikes on Israel are just theatrics, Why Do the Saudis, Egyptians, Jordanians, Emaratis and the Bahranian dictatorships have to risk enraging their citizens by defending Israel from (fake) attacks that pose no real danger to Israel?

Just some months ago,it was Iran arming Russia.
I do not think Russia is in position to support Iran in any serious military capacity.
China will act as a nice guy.Will just watch out the situation or at max, some diplomatic support for Iran.

With Muslim World,I do not think Iran has any serious govt to govt relation with any country that can come handy.
India,a major economic partner of Iran has good relations with West too so they will also just watch out.

At the end of day,it will be Iran+its proxies V/S Israel+US+West+some Muslim Countries (AZ supplying Oil,Jordan as some sort of defensive Shield,even SA can side with Israel as an opportunity to cut down the influence of Iran for once and all)

Russia has been flying IL-76 planes continuously to Iran over the recent week at least.

They have proven EW systems that can jam various western weapons that rely on GPS.

Putin wants to get his own back at the Zio-US and also needs to reciprocate for all the weapons that Iran has supplied him over the last 2 years.

#URGENT‼️🚨 Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Kanaani:
🔹 Tehran has the right to discipline the Zionist entity, deter it, and stop its crimes.
🔹 We have taken the necessary legal and political measures and we expect the Security Council to take a position.
🔹 Haniyeh’s assassination violates international laws and the international community must hold the aggressor accountable.
🔹 We cannot remain idle and will defend our security, the security of our friends, and our region.

Look around you bro. I swear there's an IQ issue with most Pakistani members.

You are focused on obsessing over India still but that has been moved down the list now. You are getting your ass handed to you by TTP and BLA. You can't control Balochistan or Waziristan for decades and now, Afghans are threatening to f-ck over half your country.

Do you really think your immediate priority is India when you are being raped inside 2 of your provinces?

Dude, that is the whole chutyapa that is being played with us all these times. We been fighting these so called TTP-BLA and what not for decades now. How many we have killed so far? Thousands? Where is this unlimited supply line of terrorist is coming from? Can you not see there is a deliberate scheme to keep the fire going and to keep the WOT going on. WOT has made these 22nd graders extremely wealthy, so does their counterparts in western establishment. War economy as they say. This keep people away from our main enemy nations like India, keep western capitals happy, and ofcourse make our generals millionaires with their retirement packages secured in western civilization. How fked up is it that these rats who happen to know everything about out nuclear program are spending retired lives abroad?

I have heared report that in case of an all out war one of the first targets Israel will hit in Iran will the the giant $4 billion dollars petrol refinery of "Satr of Persian gulf" in Bandar Abbas ..why this site...it provides 40% of Iranian domestic petrol production..if destroyed.. Iranians will need to uses bicycle for transportation..and no one will offer Iran any free gas...Isreal in other hand will receive all she needs from Western world just as 🇺🇦 does...so let's see if the crazy mullahs of Iran are still willing to fire their hardware towards the most technologically advanced team of US/ Isreal for the sake of an ideology that even their own nation does not believe in...time will tell..
I have no doubt that Israel will do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back