Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Are Iranians actually ready for the start of a war between Iran and US and Israel that may come from Iran attacking Israel?

Iran seems to be in a very sensitive but critical situation now- keep doing nothing and its alliance and philosophy in the region could crumble, but strike ISrael forcefully to reset it, and that may risk a regional war. Iranian leaders say they are prepared for war, but are they really?
I was listening to one of the typical brain diarrhea YouTubes (see below). They mentioned something I'm hearing more and more: Iran's internal perception of itself as a power is below that which opponents perceive of her. Opponents are engaging Iran as a power and Iran doesn't seem to have understood or come to terms with it. BTW, I've posted this before and, although long, it's worth watching. It's not your typical disorganized brain dump:

Israel launches 400+ airstrikes against South Lebanon
Huge ammo storage hit here. the explosion is massive.

Israel claims it 'took the initiative' to pre-emptively strike over 400 Hezbollah missile platforms today

Israel issued new guidance for settlers between Haifa and the north

Israel security meeting happening now to discuss next escalations in Lebanon

--

Before Hezbollah can breathe and prepare how to respond Israel is escalating again in massive ways. Hezbollah is simply unprepared and too slow to respond. If they are waiting for Israel to sit patiently and wait for Hezbollah to plan and prepare a response then they are delusional, that's not going to happen.

Every time Hezbollah prepares a response Israel launches a massive pre-emptive operation to disrupt it. This is becoming embarrassing for Hezbollah. By the time they figure out how to respond they will not have any missiles left. They are better off withdrawing because they are not clearly not prepared for this war, and Israel is.

Total paralysis.

If I was Israel I would go on and decapitate entire Hezbollah and PMU leadership. After that do the same to the Houthis and finally the grandmaster in Tehran. Why not?
The problem is that you are nothing but a US citizen paying taxes with smile so go prepare your microwaved pork noodle soup and take care of your wife instead of posting "if i was i would" fantasy stories on internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back