Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Where did I preach peace? I said the war is merely a last resort. If it happens, it happens. Peace is better, but sometimes war is needed to help things along get to that better place for a while.
So the “rules based” order that your masters spout is basically nonsense? So rules for thee but not for me 😂😂😂

As I have said all along, the rules of international geopolitics are exactly the same for ALL countries, no exceptions. Some follow them better than others, that is all.
I don't care about international geopolitics,

I know that Israel is a fake country based on racism and killing and stealing land from Palestinians, and from the beginning of its creation, it has only created war, bloodshed, and genocide. It is the true definition of a state terrorism and apartheid.

And your country is just a servent for Israel and AIPAC.

"🔴 Hebrew sources:

Israel informed the mediators that if the expected Iranian and Hezbollah attack targets civilians, military bases, government symbols, or national infrastructure, the Israeli army will respond with extreme force and in an unusual manner."

In other words, if you decide to respond, drop your bombs in an open field. These child killing Zionists have figured it all out!
They can launch missiles here and there. No one denies that and we know very well we may have a chain of retaliation.

Incase US bases all over the middle east are activated, Iran has to bomb them all. It will be a major issue, I think that we are asking Islamic countries to stop providing their soil and airspace to Americans and Israelis or else they will be targeted too.

The best solution would be a land incrusion into Israel. We need to enter Israel from three directions
The Golan heights, Sheb'a farms and whatever remaining of Palestinian resistance fighters.

It will be costly for all of us, it will be difficult and time consuming. Sun is rising if you ask me

Last edited:

New — 2x U.S. guided-missile destroyers, USS Laboon (DDG 58) + USS Cole (DDG 67), transited from the Gulf of Oman to the Red Sea & toward Israel: @DanLamothe

Likely repositioning to intercept projectiles launched north by the Houthi in Yemen.

Roosevelt CSG in the Gulf of Oman.

Yesterday, Israel struck the Al Dabaa airport near Al Qusayr in Syria, reportedly killing a key Hizbullah commander involved in the Iranian drone program. Why did Israel choose this target? Why now? And how is it connected to the imminent Iranian attack? 🧵1/11

I don't care about international geopolitics,

That is perfectly fine, since you are absolutely entitled to have a personal opinion any way you wish.
The principles of international geopolitics remain the same, so there is no point in my responding to whether you care for them or not. all I can do is describe and apply them as they are, since they apply to all countries equally, Iran and Israel included.

Reality wins every time, like it or not. Just like knowledge, the benefits go to those who do it better. The same will happen in the present conflict too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back