Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

It is now 12:30 am in Tehran. Next 90 mins to see if there will be retilation.

I believe it is not today either since the following tweet below:

Iran still playing theater games.

Looks like this might even drag till the weekend.

Anyway let’s see what next 90 mins bring

@Persian Gulf
Given the time they have taken to respond, there is actually no need to rush it now although domestic pressure might be building. The US has positioned its forces to defend Israel making any attack now difficult to succeed. They probably need to buy time or find another way to respond.

Nothing going on ... Flights are going without any notification as i write this.
Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 5.08.44 PM.png

The way things are now, it looks like we should worry more about how to defend against incoming attacks than how to attack..
You should find a rat hole and go hide in it!

Nothing going on ... Flights are going without any notification as i write this.
View attachment 58104

Would be suprised if it’s tonite.

With Iran calling an emergency meeting of Arab nations on Wednesday seems like the attack ain’t happening till later this week.

Between now and Saturday night

@Persian Gulf

You have to have higher diplomatic hand when you want to fight western countries directly

Iran is doing its all best to pressure zionists before it attacks

Well then use that logic to shut down terror camps inside AJK.
There is no proof of their existence. We've seen what "terror camps" (read: trees) India targed in Balakot. On the other hand, Indian settler terrorism in IOK is well documented, as well as the subsequent local anger.

Your own government's data claims that the proportion of non-local fighters in Kashmir never exceeded 1/3.

It was officially announced that it was an exercise.
Now if an old man farts in the streets of Tehran, it will be an explosion heard Tehran.

I don't deny we have traitors in the country waiting for the exact moment but for sure, these Zionist propaganda won't affect our morale.

@Persian Gulf
won't be today

Russian minister in Iran and still no leaks from US intel of imminent attack. unless Iran plans to launch hundreds of BMs from silos,

Enjoy
View attachment 58108

Maybe Israelis and Americans will enjoy it too.

When Iran bombed Assad airbase and sent dozens of Americans straight to hell, they announced the dead swines casualties of Afghanistan war. I wonder what will happen next time if they directly get involved!?
that's a prototype and not in service as far as know

latest test of Khorramshahr malfunctioned in Gorgan and almost killed people

our last hope is Fattah-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back