Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Nothing going on ... Flights are going without any notification as i write this.
View attachment 58104
Fluff at this point -
This seems to be more for the local audience than any actual threat. Israel has not fully launched on Hezbollah yet but no giving what the genocidal maniac Benjamin wants to do.

If Hezbollah is hit bad and Lebanon invaded then the calculations might change. At this point it looks like Nahiyeh’s killing might be giving Israel an exit strategy from this conflict if it can fight its own right wing genocidal maniacs.

Such a shame we have pakis like you.
What’s wrong in his statement?
Which country does not look out for its defined interests(whether or not those interests are justified, morally correct or so on is irrelevant). For e.g Pakistan has decided it wants to protect its military elite from monetary scrutiny.. it pursues this policy both internally and externally. Whether its right or wrong, ethical or unethical is up to its people to decide and change much like protestors in the US are trying to do so.. but until they have an impact and the system agrees to it.. the policy remains.

that's a prototype and not in service as far as know

latest test of Khorramshahr malfunctioned in Gorgan and almost killed people

our last hope is Fattah-1
I wonder

Failure happens in every test esp when you try to upgrade a missile system or optimize it or enhance its capabilities. Yes it can be a deadly failure but it doesn't mean the project is a failure. How many SLVs did Elon waste to eventually have something called SpaceX?

IRGC like every other military force has it's own surprises and secrecies for its enemies. Don't expect an experienced force like IRGC to tell the us the number built of Fattah-2 or even fully display it.

Khorramshahr is the deadliest missile of IRGC's QRF using hypergaulic fuel and vernier warhead. Not only a technology demonstrator but also a ballistic killer.

The way things are now, it looks like we should worry more about how to defend against incoming attacks than how to attack..
Iran is ready, so trust that!

Looking ready =/= ready
Not looking ready =/= not ready.

I wonder

Failure happens in every test esp when you try to upgrade a missile system or optimize it or enhance its capabilities. Yes it can be a deadly failure but it doesn't mean the project is a failure. How many SLVs did Elon waste to eventually have something called SpaceX?

IRGC like every other military force has it's own surprises and secrecies for its enemies. Don't expect an experienced force like IRGC to tell the us the number built of Fattah-2 or even fully display it.

Khorramshahr is the deadliest missile of IRGC's QRF using hypergaulic fuel and vernier warhead. Not only a technology demonstrator but also a ballistic killer.
failure rate of Iranian BMs is much higher than usual

Haj Qasem had 3/8 failures in last test exercise and Khorramshahr has a history of failures

Kheibar-Shekan seems to have acceptable reliability, and Fattah-1 should too since they share a lot of similarities

won't be today

Russian minister in Iran and still no leaks from US intel of imminent attack. unless Iran plans to launch hundreds of BMs from silos,

US recently claims they can’t tell because Iran still has the assets it would use deployed since April 12th

Shoigu left

Nasrallah schedule to speak tomm, Iran meeting with Islamic Nations on Wednesday.

This crap should have all been done last week. This “axis” incompetence is showing by the hour.

I doubt it. Looks more and more like attack ain’t happening till Friday 2AM or Saturday 2AM

Iran needs to make sure US/Israel have all their defenses in place for this coregraphes theater where than Hajizadeh will again swear he was ready to send another 10 million missiles if Israel retaliated after their retaliation.

Haj Qasem had 3/8 failures in last test exercise and Khorramshahr has a history of failures

Kheibar-Shekan seems to have acceptable reliability, and Fattah-1 should too since they share a lot of similarities

Pretty standard in the missile world

Cruise missiles typically have failure rates 20-30%

BM is more advanced and Iran builds these via QUANTITY not quality. So if you want much better missiles you can be producing them $50-100K. Simple as that.

There is a reason an Arrow interceptor cost $50M+ and a SM-3 interceptor cost $15M+ and no it’s not because labor is free in Iran or that Iran found a magical method to spend only 1/50th the cost of other countries.

Pretty standard in the missile world

Cruise missiles typically have failure rates 20-30%

BM is more advanced and Iran builds these via QUANTITY not quality. So if you want much better missiles you can be producing them $50-100K. Simple as that.

There is a reason an Arrow interceptor cost $50M+ and a SM-3 interceptor cost $15M+ and no it’s not because labor is free in Iran or that Iran found a magical method to spend only 1/50th the cost of other countries.
Arrow interceptor does not cost $50m lol, I wish. maybe 10% of that

I haven't seen evidence of another country's ballistic missiles having a 50% failure rate but this is indeed the price paid when sacrificing quality for quantity

Enjoy
View attachment 58108

Maybe Israelis and Americans will enjoy it too.

When Iran bombed Assad airbase and sent dozens of Americans straight to hell, they announced the dead swines casualties of Afghanistan war. I wonder what will happen next time if they directly get involved!?
Motto of 'Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' from holy Quran:

And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly. ''Surah Al-Anfal Aya 60, Hilali translation''

Motto of IRGC ☣🚀

Such a shame we have pakis like you.
Let him be bro......ghareeb deen miskeen everywhere. Him and that mai mastani and a handful left now only. If they leave, we won't have any fun here.

I enjoy their posts and get a chuckle reading their hilarious comments...... :p

US recently claims they can’t tell because Iran still has the assets it would use deployed since April 12th

Shoigu left

Nasrallah schedule to speak tomm, Iran meeting with Islamic Nations on Wednesday.

This crap should have all been done last week. This “axis” incompetence is showing by the hour.
the launchers still all deployed out in the open? that doesn't make sense. they would need to be loaded with new missiles

Nasrallah speaking tomorrow means nothing is happening tonight

I doubt it. Looks more and more like attack ain’t happening till Friday 2AM or Saturday 2AM

Iran needs to make sure US/Israel have all their defenses in place for this coregraphes theater where than Hajizadeh will again swear he was ready to send another 10 million missiles if Israel retaliated after their retaliation.
after April Hajizadeh said he was waiting for another opportunity to fire more missiles at Israel

could have fooled me with how long they are taking. at this rate Israel will assassinate another 2 resistance leaders and plan and carry out a pre-emptive strike against Iran before an Iranian missile even leaves the silo

either they are just incompetent and can't decide what to do or they are busy fuelling 1,000+ missiles and preparing soft / hard defence measures at key sites in preparation for an extended conflict

Because the number built and models and versions of Iranian made BMs are more than usual. Iran makes thousands of them.

Khorramshahr-4 is the latest member of that family upgraded to new standards.

this news seems weird. why wait until now for this? and how can Russia deliver them at such short notice?

did the IRGC leadership not realise there was a risk of war breaking out at any moment until Haniyeh was killed...? I remember Soleimani once said we think about going to war with you every day ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back