Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

I read reports that Iran shared with Israel via Hungary when, where, and how they will attack Israel.

If true…Iran is still playing the theatrics game and isn’t serious about a true war with Israel. It seems more about posturing and theatrics to save face after Israeli struck Tehran….

It seems they’re going to launch a strong attack with plans already shared, but hope that the Israeli coalition can’t blunt the attack so Iran can say they unleashed a strong attack nonetheless.

I’ve never heard of a country doing this before. If this report is true it’s pretty pathetic signaling.

I hope this is just a false rumor.

I read reports that Iran shared with Israel via Hungary when, where, and how they will attack Israel.

If true…Iran is still playing the theatrics game and isn’t serious about a true war with Israel. It seems more about posturing and theatrics to save face after Israeli struck Tehran….

It seems they’re going to launch a strong attack with plans already shared, but hope that the Israeli coalition can’t blunt the attack so Iran can say they unleashed a strong attack nonetheless.

I’ve never heard of a country doing this before. If this report is true it’s pretty pathetic signaling.

False propaganda isn't uncommon in turbulence times, but there can be probability of truth to it too.

But at slow pace the Iranians are going, by the time they are done with the attack, Israelis would have assassinated more Iranians.

Oh bhai wtf yous tryin saying? Can you put us ghareeb in Irans situation right now?

We can attack israheel aleh salam?.........We? 😝🫡

We don't have a single weapon to attack Israheel with bhai? Can you name me one weapon we got? that might work?

Last edited:

Iran and Israel end games are different

Iran is interested in shia hegemony in countries with mixed or minority shais like Lebanon, Syria and Yemen while Israel wants to expand and take over any Arab land left

These two interests can clash but sometimes can align (like in Iraq Iran war)

Theatricals is what Iran needs to keep Hezbollah in power in Lebanon not war

obviously nonsense

Why Hungary? Why not Burkina Faso? Via Burkina you can send a couple of love letters to Israelis too.

What is the rush? All parties need to consider all their options and consequences of any particular course of action carefully before doing anything.
No rush, indeed.

I read reports that the reports you read were ....false.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 7.33.00 AM.png

Most of the flights are going over Iraq today as compared to last few days .... something seems to be brewing ??

No rush, indeed.

Iran and Israel cannot take any steps in a hot-headed rush without carefully considering all possible ramifications of what they do and do not do. So the delay is actually a good thing, because we can be sure that whatever course of action has been taken has been carefully thought out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back