Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

In a joint statement, the US president and four European leaders announced their support for Israel in any possible confrontation with Iran and asked Iran to retreat from attacking Israel.
This is not a social media tweet but a personal channel.

I hope I don’t see it again otherwise I will have to warn you for breach of rules

So these whole US forces are rushing to ME just for fun? :P
Why dont you also say Iran is pro-zion and shia are kuffar, and saudia arabia is the savior of musilm ummah?, dont be too predictable bro :P
if MBS is asked to take on the IDF right now......he'll start crying. He ain't got jack shit to take Israel on with.

Slaves don't fight their masters 😅
Here in Japan too the public is quietly realizing that the JSDF is not going to cut the mustard against neither Russia nor China.

The only saving grace so fars been that Japan's an island. That Sea of Japan's been its greatest defense.

Generally 2 AM is when Iran’s going to strike. That Iranian page claims it’s affiliated with Iranian media, but it doesn’t appear official. Nonetheless has 500K followers which is strange.

If nothing happens tonight or tomm night then that be very strange.

Its been 2 weeks, at this point all sides are ready.
Is there any special reason for this time?

if MBS is asked to take on the IDF right now......he'll start crying. He ain't got jack shit to take Israel on with.
MBS and other ME leaders are rich spoiled brats, they can't fight or make decisive decisions for anything, they just follow orders.

MBS and other ME leaders are rich spoiled brats, they can't fight or make decisive decisions for anything, they just follow orders.
I'm on the record here.......last couple of years have resulted in the entire statue of dozens of middle powers come tumbling down. It's been a horrible realization of having been exposed as virtually defenseless.

Ukraine, ME wars have drained the pond bro, and all these dudes were swimmin nekkid. Now we have confirmation.

Intense US Air Force activity in the Persian Gulf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back