Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

The response will be complex I believe. As such, predictions are the acts of the simple. There will be no start or end. But there will be noticeable impact.
I think Iran has lost precious time already. Today is probably the last day of any justifiable operation. After that it should forget about the operation and possibly work together with anti-Israeli elements wherever in the world or with proxies and avoid direct conflict for further escalation.

In my opinion, Irans top priority should be to improve her relationship with Arab world especially with Saudi Arabia so that it does not have unwanted enemies when your focus is elsewhere

If Iran bites the bullet and lets Israel live in exchange for being made the King of da middle east (officially!).......What could possibly go wrong here? Iran could just walk away later making any excuse no? and restart da drama all over again no? and have hundreds of billions in da pocket as a bonus?........:p

To me, this has been a brilliant strategy all along.......Iran can't lose no?

Aaaaaahahahahaaaaaa........... :p

@vsdoc

I think Iran has lost precious time already. Today is probably the last day of any justifiable operation. After that it should forget about the operation and possibly work together with anti-Israeli elements wherever in the world or with proxies and avoid direct conflict for further escalation.

In my opinion, Irans top priority should be to improve her relationship with Arab world especially with Saudi Arabia so that it does not have unwanted enemies when your focus is elsewhere
Improving relationship with SA isn't really possible though until such time there is a revolution in their country and the sold out leadership eliminated! Iran, sadly, is on its own here. Though I have a lot of respect for them as they have more courage than the Arabs of ME combined.

If Iran bites the bullet and lets Israel live in exchange for being made the King of da middle east (officially!).......What could possibly go wrong here? Iran could just walk away later making any excuse no? and restart da drama all over again no? and have hundreds of billions in da pocket as a bonus?........:p

To me, this has been a brilliant strategy all along.......Iran can't lose no?

Aaaaaahahahahaaaaaa........... :p

@vsdoc
Your sheer love for Iran is applaudable but your Iranian friends keep reporting you as you write in foreign language.

English is the official language of this forum as we don’t understand Chinese.

today or tomorrow or last year or next year, the west will support Israel no matter what. these are arbitrary timelines that are meaningless. Iran will act when the time is right for Iran to act, not to arbitrary guessing deadlines imposed by random people who have no idea what is happening behind the scenes or what is at stake

Your sheer love for Iran is applaudable but your Iranian friends keep reporting you as you write in foreign language.

Whoops.....I only say it to our dudes in code. If I say everything in English, our allies and friends might get offended. I take into account the sensitivity of the issue as best as I can. Sometimes I make a mistake. My apologies to Iranians or Chinese allies here.

Improving relationship with SA isn't really possible though until such time there is a revolution in their country and the sold out leadership eliminated! Iran, sadly, is on its own here. Though I have a lot of respect for them as they have more courage than the Arabs of ME combined.
Iran’s relationship with Saudi Arabia has improved significantly in the last couple of years. The bitterness between Iran-Saudi relationship in 2024 is not same as the bitterness in 2003

Whoops.....I only say it to our dudes in code. If I say everything in English, our allies and friends might get offended. I take into account the sensitivity of the issue as best as I can. Sometimes I make a mistake. My apologies to Iranians or Chinese allies here.
no need to apologise my friend, Iranians appreciate your support. but Mr X is right, a lot of your posts are filled with language we don't understand we would appreciate if you just spoke in plain English :)

His posts were funny though... no? 🤣
Cracks me up always 😂

*US aircraft carriers move at least 800km away from Iran's coastline once ASBM radars turn on*

This opinion strongly suggests outdated or insufficient information on Iran's Anti-Ship missile technology.
So teach me. What are Iran's military capabilities to target in real time a carrier piercing its defense bubble?

Any new predictions by the kiddiecorner crowd. Please share. Inquiring minds like to chuckle. :D

1723553080626.png

So teach me. What are Iran's military capabilities to target in real time a carrier piercing its defense bubble?

Iran is advanced in drone, radar and missile capabilities.

I would not discount their ability to credibly threaten a US carrier within 500 miles of its coast.

Remember Iran just needs to get one missile through and the carrier at the least will end up non-operational.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back