Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Well Lebnoon's Port for import/export was destroyed in a unexplained attack few years ago, the video of massive explosion was documented and displayed across the globe

It may have weakened country's (Lebnoon's) control over import/export of goods or ability to examine the goods coming into country

The computers / the data history of past reliable import export vendors established 20-30 years ago all was lost

Weakened security measures and background checks may have lead to Israeli taking advantage and slipping in containers of rigged goods into Lebnoon
Good comparison

Maybe it's the same thing, in the sense of... Hezbollah incompetence + Twisted Israel.

Beirut blast was due to incompetence controlling storage of dangerous materials.

How do you know there isn't a tracking device in the pager ?
A tracking device needs to transmit data, tx.

A pager is a only receive rf device, rx.

You can measure if a device transmit something.

Anwar sadat got killed , did that change the Egyptian trajectory ? btw, Arabs are not going to shed a drop of tear for Shia demolition . Bad blood between Arabs and Persians precedes Islam and Christianity .
Egyptian government is being bribed with aid money. That doesn't really mean the two countries get along. We all know who funded isis and al Qaeda. Shia is still the majority in Iraq and assad is not a Shia lol I just don't see the downfall of Shia militias at all. Houthi and hezbollah are still the strongest forces in Yemen and Lebanon. U mean sunni arabs vs Iranian led Shia? Iran is still the most dominant force in the region. The Gulf countries without oil money are nothing in front of Iran.

Egyptian government is being bribed with aid money. That doesn't really mean the two countries get along. We all know who funded isis and al Qaeda. Shia is still the majority in Iraq and assad is not a Shia lol I just don't see the downfall of Shia militias at all. Houthi and hezbollah are still the strongest forces in Yemen and Lebanon.
Everyone has a price tag ... what makes you think Arabs won't accept a good bargain ?

Everyone has a price tag ... what makes you think Arabs won't accept a good bargain ?
U think Israel can win against Iran in a war? America will not fight a war against Iran when they have Russia and china to deal with. U are just living in a different universe.

This happens when you are a proxy of some other state instead of working for the technological & economic advancement of your own people.
Same can be said about Israel, it is a proxy of USA, but they are one of most technologically advanced country. So your logic is flawed, might i ask why? sectarianism?

I

So which all countries will be involved in this global nuclear war?

I don't understand, how you see this ending as genocide of Jews.

Worst come worst case if Israel goes down it will take majority of Muslim countries with it, including Pakistan.
That is even if Isreal fights this war alone, with US not getting directly involved.
Yeah global nuclear war

Israel wont be able to win conventional war so it will go nuclear and nukes are easily available to arabs..so response would be nuclear

Us has always been fighting directly invading almost every country in middle est that was a threat so not sure which usa are you talking about

Same way you know there isn't a 1 kg RDX or HMX hidden behind cockpits/flight instruments of Rafales, C-130 etc.
The last time I checked - defense contractors have strict procedures on manufacturing of these products. All the air bases I have visited have been secured well. You can always try.

A tracking device needs to transmit data, tx.

A pager is a only receive rf device, rx.

You can measure if a device transmit something.

Transmitters can be always active. Or they could be activated later.
In any case taking a few random pagers and examining it does not hurt

U think Israel can win against Iran in a war? America will not fight a war against Iran when they have Russia and china to deal with. U are just living in a different universe.
Russia and China coming to defend Iran ? Maybe I n a parallel universe .....Arabs would be grateful to Israel and America for doing the dirty job for them

Transmitters can be always active. Or they could be activated later.
In any case taking a few random pagers and examining it does not hurt
There are open source pagers, and it's a simple thing, even doing it from scratch must be easy.

Egyptian government is being bribed with aid money. That doesn't really mean the two countries get along. We all know who funded isis and al Qaeda. Shia is still the majority in Iraq and assad is not a Shia lol I just don't see the downfall of Shia militias at all. Houthi and hezbollah are still the strongest forces in Yemen and Lebanon. U mean sunni arabs vs Iranian led Shia? Iran is still the most dominant force in the region. The Gulf countries without oil money are nothing in front of Iran.
You got bitch slapped like donkeys these days and still you have the audacity to brag about something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back