Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

It is a bomb disguise as a pager, only high explosives can do this.
I think that the batteries were tampered with. This is a long term operation where batteries sold were explosive. I can't see a normal battery doing this.

You are simply proving that you cannot follow the thread of a conversation.

By the way, do look into what caused the Gujarat riots - who started it. A certain group (guess who?) burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims.

I don't want to rant about off topic stuff like you.
No certain group burned the train that was fake news which caused the riots.

The issue is bigots like you need calling out for posting lies abs deciet.

This has to be one of the most successful intelligence operations eve

You are simply proving that you cannot follow the thread of a conversation.

By the way, do look into what caused the Gujarat riots - who started it. A certain group (guess who?) burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims.

I don't want to rant about off topic stuff like you.
lol gujrat riots were started by RSS BjP scum, provide proof here that Hindu pilgrims were burned by Muslims ?

If pagers can explode
Then Mobiles and Laptops can also explode

So this technology can be used to Assasinate any political leader or Business man or any Military officer

Pakistanis were also slaves for all those thousand years - more so than most parts of India which were not invaded.

Palestinians can fight for their rights, Israelis will fight for their survival.

But your claims about Jews hating Hindus is pure BS - only one religion has religion based hatreds in this day and age.

History of the Jews in India

None of them went kaboom in Hindu temples, or marketplaces, like certain people do even today.

Pakistani National Charged for Plotting Terrorist Attack in New York City in Support of ISIS

The most recent one.

Ask their rabbis how they feel about you idol worshippers?

Most likely a traitor in the ranks, but they will most likely be found out soon. Israelis are panicking and trying every trick thanks to their western allies. That is why the US is so hell bent on middle east and other African countries in getting huawei telecoms network and equipment because they know they can’t monitor them as easily.

My thought too.
Somebody attached a micro-explosive device to the communication devices which was triggered remotely.

Not a very advanced tech by any means.

My English is much better than yours looking at your writing.

Fun Fact - Bengal may have been the richest area on Earth before the British turned up in the mid 18th century. One of the few places outside Europe where proto-industrialisation had started.
Kingdom of Siraj-ul-daulah?

So lithium batteries are no joke when they go off you can watch on YT videos how they go boom but you'd think you'd start to feel the pager start getting hot? I figure it takes 5+ minutes to set off an overheating lithium battery... The other thing is you can see them checking their pager before it goes off as if a message was sent.

That's act of mass terrorism. Any Western Journalists or media portraying this a military operation are by default terrorists and espousing terrorism. There are videos of little girls being blown up by these devices.

Now the other issue is Iranian incompetent leadership telling Hezbollah to stand down and not get in any kind of battle formation. Especially telling them to not intervene in Gaza earlier in the conflict. Israeli's are finding timing to their advantage now and making moves that could be prelude to something bigger.

Guys like @Meengla idiots don't help either.
Well you shouldn't have attacked Israel based on the empty promises of our dictator, he is on his way out.

From PAGERS to Gujarat riots to Jewish Rabbis to Bengal before British to Siraj ud Daulah 😂😂

This thread will soon reach Alien Life and Asteroids 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back