Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

So is that it?

I guess hezbollah did get the message about hitting Haifa... for now. Don't get me wrong the jews also know not to get medieval on Beirut or Haifa and Tel Aviv gets launched at.

Looks like hezbollah allows at least one airstrike at Beirut over time even if it takes out #2 commander and #3 with dozen of hezbollah commanders.

At this point if I were hezbollah commander, with everything that has happened to my organization this week, I'd launch at Haifa, Tel Aviv and multiple airbase. I'd do it before I lose the capability.

So is that it?

I guess hezbollah did get the message about hitting Haifa... for now. Don't get me wrong the jews also know not to get medieval on Beirut or Haifa and Tel Aviv gets launched at.

Looks like hezbollah allows at least one airstrike at Beirut over time even if it takes out #2 commander and #3 with dozen of hezbollah commanders.

At this point if I were hezbollah commander, with everything that has happened to my organization this week, I'd launch at Haifa, Tel Aviv and multiple airbase. I'd do it before I lose the capability.
Doing the same stupid thing again will not give a different result. You guys are not intrested in the well being of Palestinians. You just want jews hurt and that will make you happy.

Israel's entire existence depends on these guys being the top dogs.

GX9vU7uXgAAedn5

In particular the US, as the head of Western civilization. So because you mention Israel will still there in a century, I'll give you some perspective.

A century = 100 years.

141 years is the time from where the British empire becomes victorious in Trafalgar (1815), becomes the world's sole superpower (1815-1940) and then suddenly realize they're no longer a superpower during the Suez crisis (1955). That's a very significant drop in power and prestige. A country that once control an empire in which the sun never sets, failed to perform against newly established Egypt.

Another perspective for you, an Edwardian era (1900-1914) boy who grew up watching something as complex as the Titanic getting launched from the slipway could only retired in bitterness when he reaches his elderly knowing that Russia, and not UK is the one's launching satellites and men into space.

By the 1960s, it's becoming clear that Europe is no longer in the game of top dogs. They're still a great power, but no longer globe spanning empires like they used to. Only the industrious America saves the West from its declining power vis a vis the Soviets. In fact it could be said, that America does all the heavy lifting to make sure the West stays supreme.

I don't what will happen in 100 years (2124), but whatever it is, it's very likely that the West's standing will not be what they are today. Because the top dog of this society (the US) and the Western society as a whole is on a decline. Every symptoms of a dying empire of the past (Romans, Persians, Arabs, Ottomans, Mamelukes etc etc) is clear for the eyes to judge.

You guys happens to tick ALL the characteristics of the age of Decadence :

age-png.62372

So because you are already in the age of decadence. Israel, who depended on being parasite on Western society to advance its interest in the Middle East must've hoped that this age of decadence doesn't translate into collapse, because it eventually will.

Israel could cheer all they want but as long as they are not able to subdue the Islamic world to actually SINCERELY accepts their presence, they are living on borrowed time. And there will be no such thing as Islam accepting them, when our religion clearly defines them as the enemy of the faith.

The Taliban was once quoted as saying " You have the watch, but we have the time".
We'll put . ...was it ibn a khaldon who posited this theory ? My memory is getting a bit Rusty

Are you claiming to be the original thinker of the 5 stages of empires / civilizations ?.......
The capture is from the book by John C Glubb, 'The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival '

Ibna khaldun is the original thinker who posited this theory .....Google it .
I did, just now... So it's pretty much the same.

And yes, the West is at the Seventh stage (according to John Glubb) and at the 5th stage (according to Ibnu Khaldun).

I actually wish I could live long enough to see where the West will be in 100 years from now (2124).

I did, just now... So it's pretty much the same.

And yes, the West is at the Seventh stage (according to John Glubb) and at the 5th stage (according to Ibnu Khaldun).

I actually wish I could live long enough to see where the West will be in 100 years from now (2124).
Me too .

Doing the same stupid thing again will not give a different result. You guys are not intrested in the well being of Palestinians. You just want jews hurt and that will make you happy.
His a zionist. "You people" want Palestinians free from israeli tyranny, occupation, murder and mayhem dont care if they are jews or not, this is against the settler racist zionism movement. So your narrative is completely wrong you been hook lined and sinkered with zionist lies.

Haifa isn't being hit. Keep coping...

Sure my Zionist friend. Here is from a staunch Zionist paper in the UK "The Telegraph".

Hezbollah rockets struck a suburb in the Israeli city of Haifa, destroying cars and homes in the latest escalation of cross-border attacks.

The Israeli military said rockets had been fired “toward civilian areas,” after previous barrages had mainly been aimed at military targets.

Video footage shows explosions on leafy roads close to homes, while hospitals in northern Israel have been instructed to shift to war footing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back