Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol majority of those assassinations in Karachi were innocent men with beards killed and labelled by godi media as resistance guys. The assassinations is of a few resistance guys and heated up over the past ~2 yrs or so. For every assassination there was retaliation. For every 1 resistance guy martyred revenge was taken in full against Indians.

I don’t know if you’re Muslim or not but let me tell you something, for us Muslims we don’t care about life or death. We live for Allah we die for Allah. When we are born we are given Azaan in our ears, that Azaan is the Azaan for our funeral prayer (Janazah Prayer). We are a guest in this world and every Muslim knows that.

Jihad will never stop till tyranny, cruelty, and oppression is on this planet. If anything Gaza has revived the jazbah for Jihad in the Ummah. You will see very soon of that.

Gaza has opened the eyes of the Ummah. Respect and peace will only come through Jihad against oppressive occupiers. The Ummah has seen the hypocrisy of the west. The Ummah has seen the puppet leaders of their countries and how they sold out. The Ummah has seen Jihad is the only option and our only allies are Muslims. The Ummah was never dead and never will be. From Indonesia to USA, every single Muslim is in support for Palestine. Only munafiqeen and murtadeen support the Zionist entity.

Doval was watching too much Bollywood and taught Raw was Mossad. Instead he got india humiliated on a global level. I’m Canada, USA and Australia, everywhere Raw was caught behind assassinations or attempted assassinations. International embarrassment for india. In Pakistan the few resistance guys who got martyred, their revenge was taken in full. Be in recent Anantang ops, Kalakote ops, the snipers on LOC, or be it IOJK in general, revenge was taken in full each time with many high rank indian occupational forces sent to hell.

The backbone of resistance is nowhere near broken. On the contrary, resistance groups which were underground have now openly showed their presence with large o open air rallies.

The party has just begun. Indian occupiers in IOJK will feel the heat In Sha Allah.
So what came out of so called Canadia ressitence to India or for that matter US opposition or so called facts against an indian national for trying to assasinate a so called US national in US

even FBI head was in India a couple of days back .. what changed ;) :p

did US made any announcement or did it stopped any big confrence or isnt us killing such anty US assests world wide or for that matter we were first on its face to ask its role in iraq and libiya but what changed ;) :p

neither USA nor China-Russia can do anything against india and think india will back down no will never happen and even President Putin aknowwledged the same recently

so we are not worried either by US/China or likes of pakistan or turkey cause from day one we know when push comes to shove we have to fight alone .... while pakistan always looking for a massiah to make things better or looking for a big brother to fight there war with evil india for them ;) :p

Last edited:
Baatein chodne mein bhartis hi kaafi he. Ye Pak Fauj ne tumaray hanuman pilot ko panaa di, ne toh Pak awam sach mein dhulai mein masroof thi..

0_Moment-India-Air-Force-pilot-is-attacked-by-Pakistan-locals-after-being-shot-down.jpg

Kapray bhi dho diye aur chai bhi pila di. Humari dunya bhar mashoor mehman-nawaazi par koi shak kar sak tha he?

Baki tumari baat’on mein dam hota, toh sara Kashmir India ke kabje mein na hota. Kashmir ke khwaab’o mein kahan reh gya Ladakh? :ROFLMAO:

Humay jara apni fauj se faarak honay do, phir apko Srinagar mein bhi sabaj jhanda dikah dein ge. Aur haan, ye na bhoolna…. Bharti baatein chodne ke maahir he, lekin humara hunar karwai karne mein he. ;)
apne barro se pooch lenaa chichhaa ki kaisaa lagga thaa teen saal takk 93000 choohon ne mitee ki tokriyaan uthaa ker Delhi to merut ki sarak banee thee aur haree mess me teen saal takk daal rotee khayee thee ;) :P

baree baree bongiyan to bahut maree per aaj kya haal hai duniya bhar me kashkol uthaye firtte hain kabhee Pakistani PM to abb pakistani COAS faraq dekho kaise wahi saudi aur UAE ke prince aur US/UK-Australia-Japan-France ke heads kaise PM MODI ko treat kerte hain aur kaisee PAK PM-COAS ko ruswaa kiya jatta hai

chowdhary ... apnee mulk ki aukat dekho aur fir baat karro gaal bajjanne se na kuch hasil hua hai na hogga

rahee baat abhinandan ne kya kiya aur kya nahi kiya to 16th december 1971 se pehle sarre ISPR & Pakistani Media aur aawaam kehte the ki wo east pakistan bas jeethi chukke hain but we all know history today aise hi ye sach bhee ek tin tum loggo ko patta chall jayegaa per tabb tak celbrate kernne ke liyye tumharre paas kya bachegga ye aur baat hai ... tabb takk mazze liye jao ;) :P

Is Windy out of favour? Kaptaan / Indus Pakistan? Surprised to not see them here. Dono UK mein hain. @Waz @Hyde @Musings

I.R.A also missed here. Imran bhai. Sinnerman. Mentee. Armstrong. Cliftonite.

So many from our side. Karan. Sarthak. Vinod. And so many whose IDs escape me for now.

Abii from Iran. Tokhme Khar jaan.

Cheers, Doc

apne barro se pooch lenaa chichhaa ki kaisaa lagga thaa teen saal takk 93000 choohon ne mitee ki tokriyaan uthaa ker Delhi to merut ki sarak banee thee aur haree mess me teen saal takk daal rotee khayee thee ;) :p

baree baree bongiyan to bahut maree per aaj kya haal hai duniya bhar me kashkol uthaye firtte hain kabhee Pakistani PM to abb pakistani COAS faraq dekho kaise wahi saudi aur UAE ke prince aur US/UK-Australia-Japan-France ke heads kaise PM MODI ko treat kerte hain aur kaisee PAK PM-COAS ko ruswaa kiya jatta hai

chowdhary ... apnee mulk ki aukat dekho aur fir baat karro gaal bajjanne se na kuch hasil hua hai na hogga

rahee baat abhinandan ne kya kiya aur kya nahi kiya to 16th december 1971 se pehle sarre ISPR & Pakistani Media aur aawaam kehte the ki wo east pakistan bas jeethi chukke hain but we all know history today aise hi ye sach bhee ek tin tum loggo ko patta chall jayegaa per tabb tak celbrate kernne ke liyye tumharre paas kya bachegga ye aur baat hai ... tabb takk mazze liye jao ;) :p

Your ministers are the one barking, and so are you. As the Taliban were quoted saying to the Americans..

‘You’ve got the watches, but we got the time’.

Let me know when your empty threats are a reality.

Humay baatein karnay ki adaat ne he, sirif karwai…

See threads like this started by the OP based on some nonsense from social media are only designed to sour the mood. Folks, conflict begets conflict, the amount of time people focus on dreaming up conflicts in their minds makes me laugh, this is not age of empires II. This is real life, Pakistan and Pakistanis by extension should channel their energies on productive pursuits.

Besides at present we have a far greater immediate threat to the security of our nation which should be considered above all else and that threat is NOT from India it is very much from the pit of vipers in Afghanistan, some would argue "you reap what you sow" and they wouldn't be wrong, but was Pakistan alone in this I ask? Of course not, but that is another discussion for another thread.

The point I am trying to make is, rather than make threads like this based on nonsense from Social Media and then spend 8 yes 8 pages to argue the toss is just a waste of time.

Make better use of your time please.

Salam.

@Waz @Musings will i get banned if I call the creatures to our east, *****?
Lets move beyond the insults to each other that plagued us in the previous forum. Toxicity helps no one, and doesn't make for meaningful conversations it was because of monikers like the one you have mentioned above along with a host of other unsavory insults that lead to the old PDF turning into a cesspool.

Is Windy out of favour? Kaptaan / Indus Pakistan? Surprised to not see them here. Dono UK mein hain. @Waz @Hyde @Musings

I.R.A also missed here. Imran bhai. Sinnerman. Mentee. Armstrong. Cliftonite.

So many from our side. Karan. Sarthak. Vinod. And so many whose IDs escape me for now.

Abii from Iran. Tokhme Khar jaan.

Cheers, Doc
Sometimes people take a bit of time accepting change or realising there is a new alternative. Hopefully when they see where we all are - will come and join

For the sake of @Joe Shearer I’m replying to this bhartoid with kids gloves, otherwise I would given him all the thrill he was looking for and more…. :ROFLMAO:
chichaa yakeen janiye mai bhee khud ko bahut saleeke se rakhe hue hoon warna yaar log to yoon hi badnaam hain ;) :p

This thread is a mini example of what mods had to face on PDF.
It’s taken me 15 min to go and sort out the senseless posts. I’m new on the job and it’s taken me a few times to sort it out. Guys stop wasting mods and your own time - it won’t be tolerated and eventually you will be sitting on the sideline.
Keep it clean and get your point over or suffer the obvious consequences

My motive is different. I know you oppose modi but you are a minority. Well I have been a guest on the old pdf since 2005. I decided to join this new forum. With regards to india or Indians; would you believe at one time being of Bengali origin I wished there to be good relations between Bangladesh, West Bengal, assam, tripura etc as we share common origin history etc. however after seeing the loads of islamaphobic comments on YouTube, Facebook, Reddit etc made my Indians and RSS supporters made me reconsider. My motive Joe is to defend my people religion and faith. India especially lead by modi and RSS is a threat to muslims worldwide. After subjugating and killing muslims in India they will come for muslims in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Maldives, Malaysia, Indonesia etc ; therefore yes I am motivated to be vocal and raise awareness and any setback for them such as in 2019 balakot saga and 2020 ladakh / galwan saga is something positive in my opinion.
Now I understand, but I wish you would re-consider. Think of it in terms of numbers. The highest share of votes cast that the Sangh Parivar => RSS => BJP => Modi got was 38%. 62% Indians voted against this combine. They have won election after election by manipulating votes in a calculated number of constituencies where they were neck and neck with the opposition, and putting themselves perhaps a few thousand, even a few hundred votes ahead. When an alert researcher noticed this phenomenon, and made a statistical study, and published the results as an anomaly, his place of work, Ashoka University, was hounded direct by the PM Office, until they feared for the fate of the university and suspended that researcher. So we know we are being manipulated, and a minority from the BIMARU states has grabbed power and is trying to hold on to power. You must have noticed that when their leader came to Bengal and tried to campaign using his usual goonda tactics, and with his other campaigning colleagues, pushed the slogan Jai Shri Ram, and behaved like a street corner loafer, groaning out loud from the speakers' platform at rallies দিদি,ও দিদিইইইইইইই , they got a tight slap in the face.

This is where I am appealing to you, and to @Saifullah and to others like-minded.

By your hostility to the type of Indians who flaunt their domination of Indian affairs even on foreign platforms, and try to display the kind of bravado that the Sanghi dishes out to win the favour of the masses within India, you are silencing those Indians who wish to interact with other nationalities with mutual respect and consideration of each other's countries stands on different matters, without abuse, without coarse remarks about religion, without ethnic or racial slurs. Many have begun to post aggressive posts, as they feel that these attacks on Sanghi Indians affects ALL Indians, affects India herself.

I ask you and other like-minded members to think that you are putting the sensible, reasonable, patriotic but not xenophobic, not Islamophobic Indians at risk. Not physical risk, but risk of being swayed into defending the indefensible, into defending foreign policies that are clearly nonsense, and defending an obvious stress generated within Indian society by the irresponsibility of this minority. They are a minority in real life, only when they are on line do they spend so much energy compared to the others that they seem to be in an overwhelming majority. They are no such thing. The other, reasonable Indians look at the ugliness of the exchanges, the anger on display, the coarse language, the raking up of abuse against religion, against society, quite apart from anger against political developments, and stay at home, and refuse to post.

There is no quick and easy solution I can suggest to you, only that you consider, think about, try to refute the most egregious claims and statements by applying logic, and by producing facts, and without coarse language about any aspect of the other party's religion, society or political situation, or questioning their manhood and courage.

I can do nothing more than that, and hope that those of you who are not Indian, and are pursuing this aggressive course, you, @Saifullah, @Khansaheeb, even an old friend, @RazPaK, will think through how you are actually weakening those whom you should be supporting.

Sometimes people take a bit of time accepting change or realising there is a new alternative. Hopefully when they see where we all are - will come and join
It's information.
Also one that you have mentioned has gone through a traumatic bereavement, and may or may not be in a mood to come on line. My heart bleeds for him. He is not visible anywhere on line, and I hesitate to call him and disturb his frame of mind, although I am yearning to do so.

@Waz @Musings will i get banned if I call the creatures to our east, *****?
করিস না, লক্ষী ভাই আমার, এ হালাদের নিজের বিষে ডুবতে দে।
হাত লাগাইলে আমাগো হাত-ই নোংরা হয়।
Leave them alone, brother, and let us keep ourselves to ourselves.

Now I understand, but I wish you would re-consider. Think of it in terms of numbers. The highest share of votes cast that the Sangh Parivar => RSS => BJP => Modi got was 38%. 62% Indians voted against this combine. They have won election after election by manipulating votes in a calculated number of constituencies where they were neck and neck with the opposition, and putting themselves perhaps a few thousand, even a few hundred votes ahead. When an alert researcher noticed this phenomenon, and made a statistical study, and published the results as an anomaly, his place of work, Ashoka University, was hounded direct by the PM Office, until they feared for the fate of the university and suspended that researcher. So we know we are being manipulated, and a minority from the BIMARU states has grabbed power and is trying to hold on to power. You must have noticed that when their leader came to Bengal and tried to campaign using his usual goonda tactics, and with his other campaigning colleagues, pushed the slogan Jai Shri Ram, and behaved like a street corner loafer, groaning out loud from the speakers' platform at rallies দিদি,ও দিদিইইইইইইই , they got a tight slap in the face.

This is where I am appealing to you, and to @Saifullah and to others like-minded.

By your hostility to the type of Indians who flaunt their domination of Indian affairs even on foreign platforms, and try to display the kind of bravado that the Sanghi dishes out to win the favour of the masses within India, you are silencing those Indians who wish to interact with other nationalities with mutual respect and consideration of each other's countries stands on different matters, without abuse, without coarse remarks about religion, without ethnic or racial slurs. Many have begun to post aggressive posts, as they feel that these attacks on Sanghi Indians affects ALL Indians, affects India herself.

I ask you and other like-minded members to think that you are putting the sensible, reasonable, patriotic but not xenophobic, not Islamophobic Indians at risk. Not physical risk, but risk of being swayed into defending the indefensible, into defending foreign policies that are clearly nonsense, and defending an obvious stress generated within Indian society by the irresponsibility of this minority. They are a minority in real life, only when they are on line do they spend so much energy compared to the others that they seem to be in an overwhelming majority. They are no such thing. The other, reasonable Indians look at the ugliness of the exchanges, the anger on display, the coarse language, the raking up of abuse against religion, against society, quite apart from anger against political developments, and stay at home, and refuse to post.

There is no quick and easy solution I can suggest to you, only that you consider, think about, try to refute the most egregious claims and statements by applying logic, and by producing facts, and without coarse language about any aspect of the other party's religion, society or political situation, or questioning their manhood and courage.

I can do nothing more than that, and hope that those of you who are not Indian, and are pursuing this aggressive course, you, @Saifullah, @Khansaheeb, even an old friend, @RazPaK, will think through how you are actually weakening those whom you should be supporting.

It's information.
Also one that you have mentioned has gone through a traumatic bereavement, and may or may not be in a mood to come on line. My heart bleeds for him. He is not visible anywhere on line, and I hesitate to call him and disturb his frame of mind, although I am yearning to do so.
I understand your view and will try to be as non aggressive as possible in my replies.
However, you suggestions are applicable to everyone including reasonable indians. A lot of times even the most reasonable indians are blinded by patriotism and choose to ignore facts, instead supporting false propaganda and narratives, which adds more fuel to the fire. Keeping an open mind is important. Being ready to accept facted based truth is necessary for mutually beneficial and respectful discussions to take place. Additionally, analyzing the sensitivity of a topic is necessary. A person might think they’re just trying to engage in a discussion with someone but their post could come off as insensitive. This suggestion goes for me and for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back