Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi will not try anything stupid. Last time he got humiliated badly with botched surgical strike that missed targets, 1 jet shot down, pilot captured and paraded, potential Su30 shot down, a helicopter shot down in panicked friendly fire lol. He got badly humiliated and outplayed by Xi in ladakh with PLA still occupying a further 1000 sqkm of territory in ladakh. Now he got humiliated by sleepy joe Biden and Trudeau on some botched assassinations.
You are very quick with your comments and your criticism. It so happens that I oppose Modi and his government root and branch, but that is because as an Indian, I have seen the damage that he and his political party are doing to our country.

What is your motive?

Seems like Indians have taken over PDF, WTF. I guess everyone has a price.
In what way has there been any interference with your freedom to post? Or your freedom to do anything at all that you please?

The two Indians mentioned have been tasked to supervise the posts by other Indians. Presumably, you should be glad that there is someone to do the dirty work.

China probably does, they are just not stupid enough to get caught (yet).
Dolphins probably climb up on land and become Canadian citizens, like many other distinguished people. They are just not stupid enough to get caught yet.

You are very quick with your comments and your criticism. It so happens that I oppose Modi and his government root and branch, but that is because as an Indian, I have seen the damage that he and his political party are doing to our country.

What is your motive?

In what way has there been any interference with your freedom to post? Or your freedom to do anything at all that you please?

The two Indians mentioned have been tasked to supervise the posts by other Indians. Presumably, you should be glad that there is someone to do the dirty work.

Dolphins probably climb up on land and become Canadian citizens, like many other distinguished people. They are just not stupid enough to get caught yet.

I hope your task extends to keeping things clean for Indians here as well. Not just keeping us clean (I bathe twice a day, at a minimum).

This gent for example sounds like Bilal9.

Cheers, Doc

I hope your task extends to keeping things for Indians here as well. Not just keeping us clean (I bathe twice a day, at a minimum).

This gent for example sounds like Bilal9.

Cheers, Doc
We are empowered within Indian threads only.
I found it very shady that someone who joined on the 17th (today) should be tagging three specific individuals on each post.
Wherever it seems out of bounds, I immediately report the incident, and so far, response has been instantaneous.

China probably does, they are just not stupid enough to get caught (yet).
You have never heard of US Bay of Pigs Invasion? Or CIA attempts to kill Castro and many many failures?

If US and CIA can fail miserably, there is nothing wrong in India failing once or twice. Still it has done quite a bit. Bumping militants in Pakistan left right and centre, killing a militant in Canada and sending chilling effects among anti Indian forces everywhere. Its not a thing that a democratic government with respect for human right should do but then ... are there really governments who are like that?

What is your motive?

My motive is different. I know you oppose modi but you are a minority. Well I have been a guest on the old pdf since 2005. I decided to join this new forum. With regards to india or Indians; would you believe at one time being of Bengali origin I wished there to be good relations between Bangladesh, West Bengal, assam, tripura etc as we share common origin history etc. however after seeing the loads of islamaphobic comments on YouTube, Facebook, Reddit etc made my Indians and RSS supporters made me reconsider. My motive Joe is to defend my people religion and faith. India especially lead by modi and RSS is a threat to muslims worldwide. After subjugating and killing muslims in India they will come for muslims in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Maldives, Malaysia, Indonesia etc ; therefore yes I am motivated to be vocal and raise awareness and any setback for them such as in 2019 balakot saga and 2020 ladakh / galwan saga is something positive in my opinion.

Man, this gets better and better.

75 year old Modi is now marching on malaysia.

Cheers, Doc
Never said he will succeed though. They might try but probably same result as in 2019 Balakot or 2020 in Galwan.

Never said he will succeed though. They might try but probably same result as in 2019 Balakot or 2020 in Galwan.

Bilal, how many Muslims of the Indian 200 million has Modi killed in the last 10 years in power?

Trust me when I tell you, as a born and brought up native Indian, that even anti Modi Indians have no love lost for the Muslim community on a number of very fundamental social issues.

Also trust me when as an Indian I tell you that no Indian, including the vast majority of India's 200 million Muslims (including 9 million Kashmiri Muslims, except for a dwindling ageing dying bunch), want to live in a Muslim country like on both our flanks.

That's why their grand daddies chose to remain Indian.

And they are eternally thankful to them for their vision and foresight.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Your ministers are the ones always barking. Ek do baar jaleel hoke wapis agaay na apke hanuman warriors. Aur jaleel hona he toh hum hajar he khidmat ke liye.
chaowdry baree baree baten boltte ho tumharree parliament ke speaker ne khud kaha thaa shah mehmood qureshi .... COAS ke saath aye the ... mathe pe pasina thaa , pair kaanp rahhe the aur bolle "isko/IAF Pilot janne do warna raat 9 bajje india hamla ker degga "

chichaa 26 seconds se sunna

chichaa hamara pilot koi ghar se nahee uthaa ke lekke gayee wo ek 40 saal puranne Mig21 me tumharre F16s ko chase kerta hua aayaa tha aur shot down hua jisko tumne 24 gahntte ke beech apne daamd ji ki tarah chai pilla ke wapis bhejja ;) :P

chaowdry baree baree baten boltte ho tumharree parliament ke speaker ne khud kaha thaa shah mehmood qureshi .... COAS ke saath aye the ... mathe pe pasina thaa , pair kaanp rahhe the aur bolle "isko/IAF Pilot janne do warna raat 9 bajje india hamla ker degga "

chichaa 26 seconds se sunna

chichaa hamara pilot koi ghar se nahee uthaa ke lekke gayee wo ek 40 saal puranne Mig21 me tumharre F16s ko chase kerta hua aayaa tha aur shot down hua jisko tumne 24 gahntte ke beech apne daamd ji ki tarah chai pilla ke wapis bhejja ;) :p

Dollar whore comes to mind

Dollar whore comes to mind
ya ya the same one who are begging from yamricans and saudees and emiratees and even from likes of kazakistanees and afghans ;) :P 3y77bk.jpg

Bilal, how many Muslims of the Indian 200 million has Modi killed in the last 10 years in power?

Trust me when I tell you, as a born and brought up native Indian, that even anti Modi Indians have no love lost for the Muslim community on a number of very fundamental social issues.

Also trust me when as an Indian I tell you that no Indian, including the vast majority of India's 200 million Muslims (including 9 million Kashmiri Muslims, except for a dwindling ageing dying bunch), want to live in a Muslim country like on both our flanks.

That's why their grand daddies chose to remain Indian.

And they are eternally thankful to them for their vision and foresight.

Cheers, Doc
Modi has economically destroyed them, forced Muslims , by bullying them , into diluting their faith and terrorised them through riots and lynching.

Modi has economically destroyed them, forced Muslims , by bullying them , into diluting their faith and terrorised them through riots and lynching.

Muslims kids are studying more and getting or at least aspiring to proper professions and jobs.

Muslim girls are significantly more protected.

Muslims are being pulled, sometimes kicking and screaming, out of their ghettos and into the mainstream.

No one said social engineering is painless.

Ask your Chinese friends.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back