Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wars may be global but battles are always local.
Qatra qatra darya banta hai...

Pakistan is very central to China's plans to keep India in check. If the US can show the world, especially China and India, that Pakistan is compromised, it will be a powerful statement.

It's like making sure to be seen in public with someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend....
Ummm... Its a crass language but since you have made the analogy, I doubt that power that be in Pakistan are even a bit honorable as "girlfriend" "lover" or "wife"... They ... "offer company" for payments. And practically anyone can be seen with them in public ... for a price. Only exception is perhaps India.

I mean think about it, "these folks" in power had run and perhaps still run the biggest drug business in the world. Will you put it beneath them to offer their services to multiple clients?

I mean think about it, "these folks" in power had run and perhaps still run the biggest drug business in the world. Will you put it beneath them to offer their services to multiple clients?

For sure. I am sure both the Chinese and Americans know exactly how far to trust the Pakistani establishment.

This is always the case in foreign relations but some partnerships are inherently loathsome and a nightmare to maintain. China helps Pakistan only insofar as it hinders India's regional hegemony, but China knows it cannot take the Pakistani establishment into confidence for anything meaningful or long term. Even the J10-C probably have a. kill switch if they detect someone speaking in a strong American accent. :)

P.S. It's not just the military or the usual civilians. I was incredulous and dismayed when Imran Khan appointed Moeed Yusuf, a green card holder, as Pakistan's National Security Advisor. I mean even France or Germany would not open their country's deepest secrets to someone who, by law, has declared that they intend to make their future in America.

Only in Pakistan. Sigh.

Last edited:
This is always the case in foreign relations but some partnerships are inherently loathsome and a nightmare to maintain. China helps Pakistan only insofar as it hinders India's regional hegemony, but China knows it cannot take the Pakistani establishment into confidence for anything meaningful or long term. Even the J10-C probably have a. kill switch if they detect someone speaking in a strong American accent. :)
They or even americans are more cautious. The real crown jewels are in J-20 and I can bet my top dollar that J-20 will not be sold to anyone or even leased. Just like F-22. There will be J-35s or similar but J-20 will remain a China only fighter.

Look, I am also pro Imran Khan, and I also criticize the military but that criticism stops at the border. When dealing with a foreign enemy, there is no daylight between us and the military.
My post has nothing to do with pro Imran or not. I am not even discussing politics here. It is what it is. This military of ours is in no position to fight a war, yet alone even make a stand.

Tanks not in working condition': When ex-Pakistan army chief said can't go to war with India​

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...-war-with-india-viral-video-378783-2023-04-25

I am not the one saying it, the ex army chief bajwa said that. And before you comment on the above link being Indian, please note that this revelation was actually made by Hamid Mir.
https://islamabadpost.com.pk/no-war-with-the-fuelless-rusted-tanks/

So please spare me if i dont share the same enthusiasm.

I personally believe that India Pakistan relations will go for a spin in next few months as Indian General elections are coming up. Next few months are crucial and if some incident happens in India, they will again do something stupid, which would in return force us to retaliate. So, I am of the opinion we are heading for another balakot type situation in next few months. I give time until the date of India's General elections. If nothing happens until then, then the status co will continue.
I’ve been saying this on the old PDF forum too.
Resistance in IOJK is heating up too.
Indians have been going on an assassinations spree in Pakistan.
Everything has a reaction.
It just all aligns with next year.

If rumors are true, Western border soon going to be cash cow again. Pakistan is going to offer Drone Base to US and then they tackle western border while elites of Pakistan will earn dollars and some US support as well.
War with Taliban is the opposite of a Cash Cow. WoT has cost more than losing half the country in 1971. If anything the eastern front is a "Cash Cow" for defence companies.

Badr Muhajideen recently held a large open air rally in daylight after years of being underground.

India will.avoid war at all.costs
GDP is growing age big investment from.west
India does not want this to be impacted

Modi will not try anything stupid. Last time he got humiliated badly with botched surgical strike that missed targets, 1 jet shot down, pilot captured and paraded, potential Su30 shot down, a helicopter shot down in panicked friendly fire lol. He got badly humiliated and outplayed by Xi in ladakh with PLA still occupying a further 1000 sqkm of territory in ladakh. Now he got humiliated by sleepy joe Biden and Trudeau on some botched assassinations.

Mulla ji bass baree baree bongeeyan hi marrte hain ssarre hub bul wattan al bhakistani per kerta koi kuch nahi

View attachment 914

Your ministers are the ones always barking. Ek do baar jaleel hoke wapis agaay na apke hanuman warriors. Aur jaleel hona he toh hum hajar he khidmat ke liye.

Your ministers are the ones always barking. Ek do baar jaleel hoke wapis agaay na apke hanuman warriors. Aur jaleel hona he toh hum hajar he khidmat ke liye.

Zaleel Razi?

You have the dubious distinction of being the only nuclear power on earth that another nuclear power has fought a war with, and won.

And has carried out air strikes over your sovereign land.

And landed an ICBM on.

With zero repercussions.

Even your present country does not dare do it to Iran or North Korea.

Leave alone another nuclear power.

Aur bolo.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Actually, Assassination is not well related with election, it has been ongoing for long time now. It seems like Doval has taken some serious inspiration from bollywood. Whatever be the reaction, the backbone of militants have been broken badly. Also, Kashmir is watching what is happening in Gaza and how entire muslim world is quiet as a grave. There is no united front against Israel. As we speak Israel has completely flattened north Gaza and yet leaving perhaps Iran no one uttered as much as a word.

If anything, these events will have a chilling effect on Kashmiris. If Gaza, the core of Muslim resistance can be crushed and killed, whats there to hope for Kashmir?

As far as Modi goes, he has his ducks all lined up. Ram Mandir, Economy, "Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Marenge", 370 abrogation, Muslim personal laws... everything. It also helps that opposition in India is totally broken and one (mis)trick pony with no leader to stand up to Modi.

Modi will not try anything stupid. Last time he got humiliated badly with botched surgical strike that missed targets, 1 jet shot down, pilot captured and paraded, potential Su30 shot down, a helicopter shot down in panicked friendly fire lol. He got badly humiliated and outplayed by Xi in ladakh with PLA still occupying a further 1000 sqkm of territory in ladakh. Now he got humiliated by sleepy joe Biden and Trudeau on some botched assassinations.
Actually, if the goal was just election, last time was very successful.

And presetly, Joe Biden and Trudeau have given the white stamp of approval to Modi. Not even China dares to assassinate dissidents in Canada and USA. India did. The literal "Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Marenge". Whatever be the foreign policy cost, the domestic part will pay greatly to Modi. He delivered on the terrorism promise.

Also people do not realize how small 1000 SQ KM is... Its not even 50 KM x 50 KM. It sounds very nice to hear but really, China has not done much.

That being said, Modi will not really do anything similar to 2019 at all. He rather does not need to do anything. He has no opposition right now. If anything 2024 is going to a bigger victory for Modi than 2019.

Last edited:
I personally believe that India Pakistan relations will go for a spin in next few months as Indian General elections are coming up. Next few months are crucial and if some incident happens in India, they will again do something stupid, which would in return force us to retaliate. So, I am of the opinion we are heading for another balakot type situation in next few months. I give time until the date of India's General elections. If nothing happens until then, then the status co will continue.
With the addition of big Howitzers in PA doubt the Indians will try any thing. Indians will get absolutley destroyed and they know it.

Last edited:
Zaleel Razi?

You have the dubious distinction of being the only nuclear power on earth that another nuclear power has fought a war with, and won.

And has carried out air strikes over your sovereign land.

And landed an ICBM on.

With zero repercussions.

Even your present country does not dare do it to Iran or North Korea.

Leave alone another nuclear power.

Aur bolo.

Cheers, Doc
lol you are the nuclear power that botched so called surgical strike had a pilot shot down and paraded and now has China occupying another extra 1000 sq km of territory. That is why your generals are begging everyday to Chinese to restore status quo ante.

Actually, Assassination is not well related with election, it has been ongoing for long time now. It seems like Doval has taken some serious inspiration from bollywood. Whatever be the reaction, the backbone of militants have been broken badly. Also, Kashmir is watching what is happening in Gaza and how entire muslim world is quiet as a grave. There is no united front against Israel. As we speak Israel has completely flattened north Gaza and yet leaving perhaps Iran no one uttered as much as a word.

If anything, these events will have a chilling effect on Kashmiris. If Gaza, the core of Muslim resistance can be crushed and killed, whats there to hope for Kashmir?

As far as Modi goes, he has his ducks all lined up. Ram Mandir, Economy, "Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Marenge", 370 abrogation, Muslim personal laws... everything. It also helps that opposition in India is totally broken and one (mis)trick pony with no leader to stand up to Modi.

Actually, if the goal was just election, last time was very successful.

And presetly, Joe Biden and Trudeau have given the white stamp of approval to Modi. Not even China dares to assassinate dissidents in Canada and USA. India did. The literal "Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Marenge". Whatever be the foreign policy cost, the domestic part will pay greatly to Modi. He delivered on the terrorism promise.

Also people do not realize how small 1000 SQ KM is... Its not even 50 KM x 50 KM. It sounds very nice to hear but really, China has not done much.

That being said, Modi will not really do anything similar to 2019 at all. He rather does not need to do anything. He has no opposition right now. If anything 2024 is going to a bigger victory for Modi than 2019.
China probably does, they are just not stupid enough to get caught (yet).

Congratulations to bhailog vCheng, kanishka, musings and Joe. May the forum prosper and flourish with diversified mods.
Seems like Indians have taken over PDF, WTF. I guess everyone has a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back