Donald Trump vows ‘100% tariff’ on countries ditching US dollar

Why do you have a habit of bringing Pakistan into every thread? What is the obsession? Please educate us and it will help us all. The deepness of creating an account - talking crap - getting banned and starting the cycle again……. Wow

can you not see that @Dalit brought Pakistan into it ?

this is the post where pakistan was brought into this.

We don't want anything from the US. In fact, we want to be as far as possible from the US. Our relationship with the US has been rocky and unhealthy.

We want to focus on our relationship with China.
weren't you all for Trump a post ago ? now all for China ?

Why Indians are always so eager to defend US? US dollar also hurts India badly, Indians like to be a sheep being fleeced again and again? stockholm syndrome?

weren't you all for Trump a post ago ? now all for China ?

We endorse Trump because he doesn't want to act like the police officer of the world.

We don't endorse relationship between the US and Pakistan.

Do you understand?

You will have to beg a little harder. You are not very good at pleading to the mods. There are other Hindutvatis on PDF who do a better job.

We endorse Trump's because he doesn't want to act like the police officer of the world.

We don't endorse relationship between the US and Pakistan.

Do you understand?
aff course I do understand...so, if you had to vote, would you vote for him ?

aff course I do understand...so, if you had to vote, would you vote for him ?

That is it. A sudden change in tone. I like that.

Would I vote for Trump? Compared to the backstabbing Zionist Democrats I would vote for almost anything else.

You will develop it. Mark my words. You will need it.
thanks for the concern, my dear.

That is it. A sudden change in tone. I like that.

Would I vote for Trump? Compared to the backstabbing Zionist Democrats I would vote for almost anything else.

you like nothing! just because you don't like like Trump, you came up with you like Trump as "he is not going to police the world".

do you know he is going to deport Israel hating illegal immigrants and legal immigrants ? will you still vote for him ?

so, you're going to vote for Trump or still all in for China? Come up with a single person to vote for.

Ye but he’s Pakistani I am fool. He’s on a Pakistani forum and is of Pakistani heritage. Now stop being a twat. You conveniently ignore my question by explaining your obsession. I suggest you stop attempting to justify what you can’t. Last warning

thanks for the concern, my dear.

you like nothing! just because you don't like like Trump, you came up with you like Trump as "he is not going to police the world".

do you know he is going to deport Israel hating illegal immigrants and legal immigrants ? will you still vote for him ?

so, you're going to vote for Trump or still all in for China? Come up with a single person to vote for.

I don't like Trump? 🤣 You have reading comprehensions? Trump gave us something that no other US leader could ever give us. He exited Afghanistan. You guys had to pack your bags and run.

He won't do nothing. You guys made similar claims last time. Nothing happened. In fact the opposite happened.

Let America care about its infrastructure and roads. Let American leaders care about Americans. Don't interfere in other countries.

please help me in getting this clear. a Pakistani brings in Pakistan into a topic, which has nothing to do with Pakistan, is it my fault to answer him and bringing in pakistan into discussion? because I'm indian ?

tell me, I will make that distinction from now onwards.

You are the leader of off topic posts on the forum. You make off topic remarks in almost every single topic. Don't cry now.

How many posts do you have until now? How many weeks are you on this forum? You are pretty dodgy and controversial for someone this new. Usually it takes some time for Hindutvatis to reveal their true self. You cannot wait to be mean and ugly this early?

Last edited:
Trump loves nonsensical sound bites. He will be a disaster for the US.

I don't like Trump? 🤣 You have reading comprehensions? Trump gave us something that no other US leader could ever give us. He exited Afghanistan. You guys had to pack your bags and run.

He won't do nothing. You guys made similar claims last time. Nothing happened. In fact the opposite happened.

Let America care about its infrastructure and roads. Let American leaders care about Americans. Don't interfere in other countries.

with the AFG exit, you don't have any leverage on US. Trump knows it and is always ready to link US AID with "do more" against terrorism.

you think US exit worked well for you ? Ask afghan taliban what they think of pakistani govt ? what goes on in the border areas under Pak control ? you think it is better to not have US presence? you just think 1000s of RAA agents were in Afghanistan under US control and you think, now RAA agents are not welcome in AFG under talibani control? you think wrong. you will be proven wrong in time.

Yes, Let Trump rebuild America. Trump is a friend of business doing countries. We have better businessmen than Trump, so we understand what he wants. can you say the same about Trump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back