Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I said it's a concern not my conclusion

saudis invented two state solution now? just the other day one of the highest Saudi ministers was in London for a talk alongside an Israeli official and he was complaining that the US was not doing enough to fight against Yemen ... the same Yemen fighting Israel
The concern should be with "if"..and as you know there are no Ifs for Saudi Arabia in establishing the two state solution concretely on the ground..

This is a Zig Zag article going back and forth on the Houthis and Iran supplying them the weapons..this was before the peace deal between KSA and Iran and the Houthis..
this article is from 2 days ago

"The claimed acquisition by Yemen’s Houthi rebels of hypersonic missiles capable of penetrating Israeli air defences threatens to further heighten Middle East tensions, as Saudi Arabia calls for more than “pinprick bombings” to constrain the supply of weapons to the group."

this paragraph says it all

Turkey-Iran-Saudi- Iraq- Syria-Eygpt- Pakistan- Jordan- Lebnoon
Need active role to end the Genocide/killing in Palestine

A welcomed news on announcement by Iranian Minister on better ties with Saudi/Jordan

Focus should be on Stopping Israeli Genocide Immediately

Last edited:
Turkey-Iran-Saudi- Iraq- Syria-Eygpt- Pakistan- Jordan- Lebnoon
Need active role to end the Genocide/killing in Palestine

A welcomed news on announcement by Iranian Minister on better ties with Saudi/Jordan

Focus should be on Stopping Israeli Genocide Immediately
Focus should be to end the Nazi state of Israel and have a state of Palestine like before the Nazi Europeans migrated there where all faiths can live in peace and harmony.

Then it wouldn't matter if even the Houthis missile 'disintegrated' in the air as failure, as Israelis are saying: As long as there were the sirens and fear in Tel Aviv from whatever reasons up in the sky.
If the wind direction is right they should send hot air balloons to confuse the radars

Hebrew media: The Yemeni missile woke up the entire state of Israel and caused more than two and a half million Israelis to enter protected Shelters..

.https://x.com/i/status/1835181415190683654
AND YET, people like you will still say "what can us Arabs do against superior American and Israeli military technology " WHEN:

1. The bravery and determination of Gaza alone is impossible for Israel to quench or defeat (so Egypt can use that as inspiration and confirmation that it can successfully challenge Israel).

2. These 0 willpower and low self esteem lost Sunni Muslim govts like Egypt and Turkey ALREADY have enough weapons and technology to fight and beat Israel, but what they lack is the willpower to do it and survive without daddy America's "support".

3. Rag-tag militia Houthis from far distance used 1 hypersonic missile and some drones to damage Israel and its aura of invincibility forever.

4. Rag-tag militiat Houthis used reverse-engineered donated missiles donated by Iran to enforce a naval blockade and control of the Red Sea even US can't break (a fact).

5. All it takes is for the weakest and most useless Arab govts like Egypt to call the IRGC to acquire an HGV that Israel cannot intercept. Iran will give it to any Muslim or Arab country as long as they promise to use it only against Israel (and US allies) and never against Muslims (or their interests).

That is a status quo depending on two factors; 1º.- US money flows. 2º.- Iran weakness because no huge conventional army.
Can you explain what you mean by this? I mean, US and the West haven't invaded since 1979 and if Iran is weak because it lacks a huge conventional army, i dont see why US hasn't invaded already.

Here it is this was on social media

Seems like Yamen followed general protocol for first announcing which areas of city are unsafe for Israeli/Zionist
Good point- so any Israelis that remain in Tel Aviv and face risks from missiles fired by Houthis are responsible for what happens to them. If Houthis keep hitting Tel Aviv......i guess that could make Israel stop bombing Gaza (and unfortunately, i dont think many things can stop Israel now, and even if anything can, it will only be things that are extreme or with obviously high consequences).
Did not imagine they would have Iran would have given them Hyper-Sonic missile
pls, i tried to "fix" that for you.

Thanks, this is great.

But can we (and PDF in general) agree that Houthis hitting Tel Aviv with an HGV is the same as Iran hitting Israel with an HGV?

Houthis hit Tel Aviv, Israel's capital city, with an HGV missile, which it acquired directly from Iran, and some people will come on this forum and say "...well Israel damaged Iran's embassies and killed some of its generals..."...and yes, Iranian HGVs have crashed the Israeli economy and security image and perception of its citizens- millions running into shelters frequently with no end in sight- are you kidding me that Iran hasn't "HIT" Israel? If Soleimani's brilliant plans and persistent work didnt contribute heavily to the success of this Gaza war, then how come it crippled Israel? When you actually calculate Israel's losses, its huge, obv its now min $65bn lost, but obv better to overestimate, so just call it $100-$150bn lost- even US can't pay that money easily- it will borrow to find that.

Thanks, this is great.

But can we (and PDF in general) agree that Houthis hitting Tel Aviv with an HGV is the same as Iran hitting Israel with an HGV?

Houthis hit Tel Aviv, Israel's capital city, with an HGV missile, which it acquired directly from Iran, and some people will come on this forum and say "...well Israel damaged Iran's embassies and killed some of its generals..."...and yes, Iranian HGVs have crashed the Israeli economy and security image and perception of its citizens- millions running into shelters frequently with no end in sight- are you kidding me that Iran hasn't "HIT" Israel? If Soleimani's brilliant plans and persistent work didnt contribute heavily to the success of this Gaza war, then how come it crippled Israel? When you actually calculate Israel's losses, its huge, obv its now min $65bn lost, but obv better to overestimate, so just call it $100-$150bn lost- even US can't pay that money easily- it will borrow to find that.
just to clarify this is not a HGV. the only Iranian missile with a HGV warhead is Fattah-2 and that is in prototype stage only

"The claimed acquisition by Yemen’s Houthi rebels of hypersonic missiles capable of penetrating Israeli air defences threatens to further heighten Middle East tensions, as Saudi Arabia calls for more than “pinprick bombings” to constrain the supply of weapons to the group."

Saudis need to watch out now because Iran may step in to restrain or punish them militarily- the region is almost or already on fire so any wrong move could trigger a disaster in it. But i guess the US + NATO + Israeli zioNZi clique can't collapse or crack without its proxies collapsing and falling apart also- that must and will happen.

Iran president just said that Iran does not have missiles like that..he said Houthis developed it themselves..

That comes only from that newspaper..didn't hear it somewhere else..just yellow talk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back