Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

Is he Bangladeshi?
His behavior is questionable. He is a bonhomie of UKBengali. Their knowledge about BD is limited to google search and both of them have no idea about ground reality of BD.

Last edited:
You know, those nukes are NOT in the control of host countries but in control of USA. Only exception is UK. If Pakistan were to deploy its nukes in Bangladesh under similar terms the problem will be back again. What will ensure that Pakistan will actually retaliate to a conventional attack on Bangladesh with nukes, even if those were stationed in Bangladesh?

Will Pakistan risk itself to be destroyed to protect Bangladesh?
Pakistan's nuclear threats to India have turned them into a laughing stock on the global stage, and now Bangladesh seems to be following the same path. Neither Pakistan's nor Bangladesh's nuclear threats should be taken seriously

Pakistan's nuclear threats to India have turned them into a laughing stock on the global stage, and now Bangladesh seems to be following the same path. Neither Pakistan's nor Bangladesh's nuclear threats should be taken seriously
You comments are making you a laughing stock

Defense treaties are indeed a serious business, especially ones concerning deployment of nuclear weapons and are not left whims and fantasies of fan boys.

All scenarios have to war gamed.

Never in a million years, will you see Pakistani nuclear weapons in Bangladesh.

If there is any defence treaty that can be made and will be logical, is between Pakistan and Bangladesh. You can class yourself as fanboy, I am just educating you on mutually beneficial situation that can develop between the two countries.

This is why I like Punjabis and Pathans from Pakistan. Atleast they are man enough to threaten you with their own weapons. Here we have a special breed which is threatning an "enemy" of 12 times its size with .... someone else weapons. LOL!

Pakistan wouldn’t risk its own existence for Bangladesh, and with advancements in air defense systems, conventional nuclear missiles are quickly becoming obsolete. In any future nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan, India would remain largely unharmed, while Pakistan would be wiped off the map.

Pakistan wouldn't risk its own existence for Bangladesh? Kid, why are you embarrassing yourself and degrading the quality of this forum? India is third world dunghole, that how we Pakistanis see it, and as for the military strength goes, we have enough to bring half of the world down with us if it ever comes to it, you are nothing. We have made similar arrangement on much serious geopolitical land space with huge ramifications when we assured Saudi Arabia of our nuke umbrella, and that has been in place for a very long time. Do you think we really care what a third world India think or do, if we decide to give similar asurity to Bangladesh? Why its so hard for your Indians to know your place!?

I am in favour of Pakistan-Bangladesh Nuclear Pact
Similar to pact with Turkey

A strong deterrence actually protects all nations in region

India have their own thing happening , they will calm it down a bit with Bangladesh and things will return back to normal

Last edited:
Billion dollar question is, what will be the political cost for this Pak-BD nuke sharing arrangement?
Im in favor of this and I will be fine if BD pays a yearly fee for stationed nukes in BD or funds better delivery system development.

Billion dollar question is, what will be the political cost for this Pak-BD nuke sharing arrangement?
Im in favor of this and I will be fine if BD pays a yearly fee for stationed nukes in BD or funds better delivery system development.
Even though their is no realistic chance of it happening , but i would so like bangladesh to be overtly hostile to India.

That little irritant state which has been delt with kid gloves till now due to old political history will finally realize how helpless it actually is.

Even though their is no realistic chance of it happening
International politics is unpredictable.
but i would so like bangladesh to be overtly hostile to India.
Credit goes to india. You started this...
That little irritant state which has been delt with kid gloves till now due to old political history will finally realize how helpless it actually is.
LOL at your suppa pawwa syndrome. India is nobody in South Asia. USA has more soft and hard power here than india.

Pakistan wouldn't risk its own existence for Bangladesh? Kid, why are you embarrassing yourself and degrading the quality of this forum? India is third world dunghole, that how we Pakistanis see it, and as for the military strength goes, we have enough to bring half of the world down with us if it ever comes to it, you are nothing. We have made similar arrangement on much serious geopolitical land space with huge ramifications when we assured Saudi Arabia of our nuke umbrella, and that has been in place for a very long time. Do you think we really care what a third world India think or do, if we decide to give similar asurity to Bangladesh? Why its so hard for your Indians to know your place!?
Look, Pakistan did not risk a nuclear war over Kashmir so Pakistan risking nuclear war over Bangladesh is laughable. Just stop it. You folks are embarrassing yourself.

If there is any defence treaty that can be made and will be logical, is between Pakistan and Bangladesh. You can class yourself as fanboy, I am just educating you on mutually beneficial situation that can develop between the two countries.

1726509133477.png

"War Till Victory" was the headlines in Pakistan on Dec 16 1971 after its forces in the East Pakistan had surrendered. Pakistan declared a cease fire in the West the very same day.

West Pakistanis did not fight even a single more day, when Bangladesh was still a part of Pakistan and you think Pakistanis will be willing to sacrifice their entire nation for sake of Bangladesh now ?

Who is the fanboy here now?

Indian Psychology used to be preoccupied with 2 Front war with China and Pakistan

Not that many folks in Pakistan want a war (but this was never considered), most people actually want to focus on economy

However now with Bangladesh becoming also independently awake

They (Indians) are visualizing a 3 Front war

Pakistan-China-Bangladesh from all 3 front

Again most of it is 100% Hypothetical
  • China is focused on economy
  • Pakistan is focused on our internal Government / economy
  • Bangladesh is also focused on local issues

But for some reason , Indians feel bit rattled and their social media is a buzz with random stories

Last edited:
By India:
- More hostile Indian actions.
- Attempt to smear Bangladesh as radical and terroristic country for western public.
- Attempt to force Muslim-Indians from neighboring states into Bangladesh.
- More water terrorism

For BD it means:
- Higher GDP% on military spending
- Larger counterintelligence apparatus
- More Indian activity along BD/India border must be checked by equal deployment by BD Army or BGB.
- More cost for securing against floods created by indian water terrorism. Teesta like projects for most vulnerable river basins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back