• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Farage’s Reform UK overtakes PM Sunak’s Conservatives in poll for first time

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

UK Election: Nigel Farage Could Become PM One Day, Reform UK Co-Deputy Leader Says​

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What exactly are some unusual policies he may enact? His political views seem quite decaf to me:

A man that was a member of the National Front - openly blames foreigners for everything wrong in the UK - a man that single handidly made brexit happen and brought the UK to its knees and you think he’s quite decaf to you? Need to educate yourself and you will fathom out - this twats real agenda is to ruin what’s left of the UK

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A man that was a member of the National Front - openly blames foreigners for everything wrong in the UK - a man that single handidly made brexit happen and brought the UK to its knees and you think he’s quite decaf to you? Need to educate yourself and you will fathom out - this twats real agenda is to ruin what’s left of the UK

@EugeneP is simply showing his true colors. He is an admirer of Nigel Farage.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

"People Are FED UP With Politics!" | Final Poll Sees Tory DISASTER Down To As Little Seats As 64​

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@EugeneP is simply showing his true colors. He is an admirer of Nigel Farage.
I don't know him at all. Just curious to find out what are people afraid of. Why not list all the terrible things he can achieve if he becomes the Prime Minister?

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't know him at all. Just curious to find out what are people afraid of. Why not list all the terrible things he can achieve if he becomes the Prime Minister?

Do really want us to believe that?

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Plenty of racist biggotted leaders out there dont need another one.

Alter_Ego

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Reform should appeal to low and medium income English population at least. It will be surprising if Labour voters don’t defect to Reform after hearing hateful Nigel’s speech today . Labour is in for a huge shock too , Reform are taking big chunks out of the 2 main parties.

Europe is in serious financial trouble since covid and Ukraine war. But the stagnation actually began during 2008 financial crisis, never really fully recovered since.

Growth of far right parties been massive since 2008. Lets ser if these parties actually can manage to build good economic policies. Because xenophobia wont be enough too keep votes, if peoples lives arent improved. Especially the financial aspect.

Last edited:

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Europe is in serious financial republikk since covid and Ukraine war. But the stagnation actually began during 2008 financial crisis, never really fully recovered since.

Growth of far right parties been massive since 2008. Lets ser if these parties actually can manage to build good economic policies. Because xenophobia wont be enough too keep votes, if peoples lives arent improved. Especially the financial aspect.

The furlough scheme has to be the most stupid, uneconomic, costly and divisive scheme any government has ever put in place. Who would have thought paying people 80% of their salary to do nothing would (1) support the economy (2) save jobs in the long run or (3) not create a massive tax burden for those who are still working? I get as a knee jerk reaction it may have been the only option but maybe 3 months max -? I think the new government this weekneeds to force ALL public sector & companies back to work. Too many are taking the easy way out. I think this tanker has sailed ages ago. Every thing from the trains , buses, have not recovered since lockdowns and will never do I think liar Starmer and tories are the both useless.

Alter_Ego

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The furlough scheme has to be the most stupid, uneconomic, costly and divisive scheme any government has ever put in place. Who would have thought paying people 80% of their salary to do nothing would (1) support the economy (2) save jobs in the long run or (3) not create a massive tax burden for those who are still working? I get as a knee jerk reaction it may have been the only option but maybe 3 months max -? I think the new government this weekneeds to force ALL public sector & companies back to work. Too many are taking the easy way out. I think this tanker has sailed ages ago. Every thing from the trains , buses, have not recovered since lockdowns and will never do I think liar Starmer and tories are the both useless.

Unfortunately politicians these days lacks spines. People have been used to free ride on taxpayers back.

We have the same problem in Norway but petrouleum dollars make it a lot more easier to keep the economy afloat.

In the end, a society cannot thrive from being used to recieving free handouts and cutting eachothers hair. Europe needs more industrial production.
We need bold left/center leaning politicians who think and act like they did in the first two decades after WW2.
We need massive concerted programs to build affordable housing, setting up industries and creating jobs for everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest