For the healthcare for All: Chinese medical devices go global

Thanks @Beijingwalker This might help me.

The first miracle drug of summer. Heatstroke, gastrointestinal bloating and pain, etc., instant results.

Thanks @Michael. I think I have seen something like this in Pakistani Market. Not sure about name, composition but indication was similar and it's from china.

Last edited:
Yes I am sure that would happen in future and China will catch-up, but i find only this industry among big industries where Chinese are not visible which sounds strange so i mentioned. In every field companies usually first becomes big in their domestic market and then go global so chances are that current big Chinese companies would be the one we will see in future. Can you share some information (in English) about current leading Chinese companies and their future prospects. If possible.

You have to wonder what all those millions of STEM graduates every year are supposedly accomplishing in research labs.

Remember all the articles here about leading the world in papers...but oddly not much pharmaceutical breakthroughs compared to Western companies.

Yes that's the opportunity i am trying to identify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back