Former RAW chief says shrifs and Bhuttos are Indian assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he says Sharif/Bhutto, that's a code word for their handlers of the jamedar variety, who are the real assets of R&AW.
asim munier and a ham nadeem

the way RAW is able to openly assassinate ISI assets in Pakistan clearly shows that our generals and politicians have sold their souls and are ready to accept Indian hegemony.

Absolutely. The Pakistani army has made peace with the US proposal to accept Indian hegemony.

These BS things comes time to time. Nothing New.
A nobody YouTuber claiming a very specific payout which the establishment hounds didn’t make the biggest case against IK and had to resort to BS like iddat yo keep him behind bars vs an ex RAW chief in discussion with a very serious and known anchor. There is no equivalence.

A nobody YouTuber claiming a very specific payout which the establishment hounds didn’t make the biggest case against IK and had to resort to BS like iddat yo keep him behind bars vs an ex RAW chief in discussion with a very serious and known anchor. There is no equivalence.
You didn't got what I mean, Both (what OP shared and what I shared) are simply BS things and made for propaganda purpose. They were done with a purpose and doesn't matter they are true or fake. Simply need to ignore these things (both what OP shared and what I shared) and don't fall for propaganda (Even if it's suits my party narrative).

You didn't got what I mean, Both (what OP shared and what I shared) are simply BS things and made for propaganda purpose. They were done with a purpose and doesn't matter they are true or fake. Simply need to ignore these things (both what OP shared and what I shared) and don't fall for propaganda (Even if it's suits my party narrative).
And you didn’t get mine. The OP put spice on top and called them assets but listen to what AS Daulat is actually saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back